Armstrong Introduction - Page 2 of 4

It is not so simple as that, since I being - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Mar, 2006 - 11:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
RPGer - joined both welcome threads into one.
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2006 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Armstrong Introduction - Page 2

User Armstrong, it is not necessary to post the entire User's message above you just to reply, please see our Constructive Posting Policy on how the quote tag should be used.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2006 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Armstrong

Armstrong, I enjoy your zeal to post here, but I have to admit that you could make a greater effort to post Constructively. Sometimes your responses are one liners or show that you have not read properly the main theme of the Thread - in these cases I have already deleted three of your messages. Please look over our Constructive Posting Policy and you will see where you fall short. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2006 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

Armstrong Introduction
A Friend

Armstrong Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I see, unfortunatly I am not schooled on every subject in a way that would please me. All I can do is give my personal opinion and sometimes for me that only warrants a one sentence answer. I apologize if I have caused any distress or annoyance and I have read your constructive post policy and I think leads by a good example. I will try to watch my posting.

Offtopic but,
Why is this site biased toward latter day saints. If your going to restrict other users who are not the same religion from entering that forum should you do it for the rest of the religions also?

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2006 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 2 Introduction Armstrong

The postings I am referring to is like the one you just put in the recipe section... "I like this..." kind of post. It is okay to share your opinion, just ensure that you add in the "why you believe / have that opinion", if you plan to use, blah, blah, blah so that it is Constructive.

As for the site being biased... what brings you to that conclusion? We have every Religion covered here and some of them have their own Boards too. However, I think there interesting is this... you spend a lot of time posting in the Religions Board, so it may appear to you that it is so. You will also notice there is a Board for those wishing to know more about LDS called, "Studies of Latter-Day Saints", have you looked there? The main LDS Boards are just for LDS Members for a reason - and that is to allow a deeper conversation without having to stop and explain basics beliefs - hence the name "LDS Deep Doctrine", but all of this is explained elsewhere.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2006 - 10:43am / Post ID: #

Armstrong Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Armstrong

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 1-Mar 06, 6:51 AM)
As for the site being biased... what brings you to that conclusion? We have every Religion covered here and some of them have their own Boards too.

I agree but my point was why not put a Deep doctrine in every religion why single one out.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2006 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Armstrong Introduction

Oh, that is simple. The most active section is the LDS Section, it is not merely one Board, but many, since our most active Members and Contributors / Donators here are LDS then it is appropriate they have a special place for them to Discuss what they will without being bombarded by unnecessary outside influence.

If there was a need and greater support shown from Jews / Catholics and so forth then a separate Board can be opened for them too. Does that answer your question?

I should mention that this has already been answered here:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/show.p...T/f/219/t/15684
Additionally, if you still have questions I suggest you continue it there and keep this Thread for your Introduction.

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2006 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

Armstrong Introduction
A Friend

Armstrong Introduction - Page 2

Thanks thats cleared it up for me I understand now. Keep customers happy right. wink.gif

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2006 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Armstrong Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

It is not so simple as that, since I being LDS as well love that section and I am not a 'customer', as I said look to the link for further explanation.

Also, I would kindly ask that you follow our Posting policy by checking your spelling and using uppercase letters as needed, we are trying to keep the Teeny Bopper scribbles out so that this is a unique place. Thanks for understanding.

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Armstrong Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,