Post Count Rants - Page 14 of 62

Well KNtoran are you up to a two year challenge? - Page 14 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2008 - 1:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
25th Mar, 2008 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 14

Speaking of Post Count Rants, it seems only a few of us can keep the bar on "Active" or "Super Active", I believe this is because we cater for a more Mature working Community,

Rather off topic, but...
You should change your Skin to something that will show all the features in the Threads like the Executive, Blue or Red Skins.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2008 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

Super active is that like hyperactive here in this post area. Did I make the super or hyper active count yet? smile.gif

26th Mar, 2008 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Actually you are currently on "Addicted", like I said in the off topic, change your Skin to see it.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2008 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Page 14 Rants Count Post

Ahhh ok I will do that. I was wondering about skin colors. I will try to stay up in addicted area maybe start a new one called super addicted? smile.gif

22nd Apr, 2008 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

I have not evaluated Post count for awhile now.

* JB - 22,996 - I'm just about to hit 23,000!
* LDS_forever - 14,066 - just crossed the 14,000 mark.
* News has passed FarSeer
* DianeC will soon be overtaken by Krakyn unless she can regain steam
* Krakyn will soon be overtaken by KNtoran unless he can redeem himself

22nd Apr, 2008 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants

*Places a please pass on the left side sign up for KNtoran* I have no intention of trying to keep up with that one! KNtoran you are a freight train on the run and I am sure you will mow down all in your path. I would not be surprised if in time JB is severely challenged to keep that kind of momentum. FULL SPEED AHEAD!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Apr, 2008 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 14

QUOTE (Krakyn)
I would not be surprised if in time JB is severely challenged to keep that kind of momentum.

* Cough, cough * Please, KNtoran is already losing steam, just look at yesterday's results, even you beat him. It is easy when all is new, but as time goes on you discover it takes real work to be constructive in every Post. After about six years I still have an average of 11 Posts a day, that will be SUPER hard to beat. If he wants to TRY then all luck for him because he will need it devil.gif.

22nd Apr, 2008 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 14

Well KNtoran are you up to a two year challenge? I think the only way to beat JB would be to start many new threads every day and not just be responding to them. Question is who has that kind of time?

Eleven posts a day is very hard to do let alone maintain for any years. Ah if I were only retired.

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,