Post Count Rants - Page 3 of 62

So now that the "guys" have a competition - Page 3 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 29th Apr, 2006 - 2:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2006 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 3

Are you still here and talking bwren? Odd, I didn't notice when you left, and still haven't noticed when you returned.....

Thanks to everyone who let me know the "great" one was actually posting again, I hadn't notice....

JB, you sense a disturbance in the force, your not going to tell me your my father are you? Because its not true, thats impossible!

Sponsored Links:
17th Apr, 2006 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

QUOTE (Konquererz)
JB, you sense a disturbance in the force, your not going to tell me your my father are you?

*Breathing through black mask* You are my son... but at least only in Posts.

Now where do we stand? Malexander has of recent shaved his head bald, fasted over the Easter weekend and went on a sabbatical to post as no man has posted before thus making the gap between him and my son Konquererz even wider.

Bwren is coming along, but is finding that it is not as easy a challenge as he thought.

FarSeer is just cool with everything... she is on top of these wannabes and is not letting it disturb her.

23rd Apr, 2006 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Okay, so looking over things I see...

LDS is more than half the nearest high poster which is FunBiker... and Farseer, both of whom will soon be replaced by an ever gaining Malexander who is using a new brand of jet fuel these days.

Further down the list we see Bwren trying to find a place among the big kahunas, but realizing that it takes more than two messages a day to make any kind of significant impact to even be noticed.

Prospects for the future like DianeC seem to be loosing steam with MissMolly fast approaching in the rear.

23rd Apr, 2006 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Rants Count Post

You may wish not to count me too far out of the race just yet JB. My post counts were dramatically down this past week due to a small uprising of opinions within my kingdom of the arcade cove. As I sit merely one crown away from my last challenger realizing my awesome powers I shall soon show everyone what it means to post with the strength of an entire kingdom.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2006 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

I know you did not just use something else as an excuse for slacking on your posts! After every reason I had for losing the arcade title got tossed aside as an excuse,you would dare bring one to the board? Cease your petty excuses, we just got posted up on by Malexander who may have set the all time single weekend post count last week. I tried hard a couple days, but Male put it to me in the NBA board.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2006 - 9:45am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants

Hey, I passed the news bot in post counts! Sweet! Malexander finally slowed down for DAY!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Apr, 2006 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 3

Konquererz, I would not worry about Bwren just as I would not worry about the turtle and the hare in the same story if you get what I mean wink.gif - so watch your back. Soon you should pass Nighthawk and move on to bigger things, but I do not know if you will be able to pass Malexander, it seems he is ensuring he keeps a wide gap between the two of you.

29th Apr, 2006 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 3

So now that the "guys" have a competition for post count, I'm going to be left in the dust.. Ah, well, at least I'll be able to pass up FBC soon wink.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (62) »

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,