Post Count Rants - Page 35 of 62

I am consistent in the fact that I like to - Page 35 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 17th Oct, 2008 - 3:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2008 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 35

Heck I am game for that. I would love a job to just sit at home and get paid for it. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
4th Oct, 2008 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

If I could make a living doing that, you know I would JB! You know I can't resist giving my opinion on every little thing.

Making a living by writing words all day.... *sigh* A dream job!

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 4th Oct, 2008 - 4:59am

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2008 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Well I made it up another rung. I am now sitting in sixth place. That puts me two below farSeer. I hope to be up close to her soon. I may pass her by the end of this month. You will not mind that will you FarSeer?

8th Oct, 2008 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Page 35 Rants Count Post

Not at all, Klar! I did the same thing, posting a lot in the beginning, but then my life changed considerable and I didn't have so much time. You are more than welcome to take the lead!

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2008 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

Well then thank you. I know how life can change at times without much notice. I was at one time planning to have 20 posts per day on my permanate record but I am finding that hard to maintain. I may have to settle for 18. Hopefully things change for the better so that I can devote more time with things that are more relaxing.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2008 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants

I am now about 400 posts before I break into the top five. I know konquerorz is not going to go down easy but he will still be passed up. I do hope that he does not take it too personally once I do pass him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Oct, 2008 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 35

Nice of you to be so considerate klar *rubs his toes as something recently flew across them*

Your consistency is amazing.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2008 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 35

I am consistent in the fact that I like to spread my two cents around. I find this as a outlet to let my mind wander and hopefully gain some knowledge as well as another way to look at something. I do know that being here has gotten me to be more up to date on what is going on in the world today. I have also found more interesting facts out. I use this as a news source. smile.gif All the time as I listen to CNBC in the background.

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,