Post Count Rants - Page 39 of 62

Sheesh, you'll pass me in no time, - Page 39 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2009 - 6:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2008 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 39

Well I know have taken another step forward to the top. I am now in the top five of posts made. I am looking right up at FarSeer. IS that skirt? laugh.gif Soon I will be above her.

I am just happy that I may get my first 5000 posts either this Saturday or next Tuesday.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Sponsored Links:
13th Nov, 2008 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

You are moving on up indeed. Look forward to seeing that day. *Puts blinders on klar.*

13th Nov, 2008 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

::Swats Klar for inappropriate peeking!::

Now, now, my friend. Let's not get THAT friendly, okay? Hurry up and pass me by so I don't have to worry about your viewpoint.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2008 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Page 39 Rants Count Post

I am working on that as we speak.

laugh.gif

I hope that the next 5,000 posts that I make go as quick as these first 5,000 post have, I know I know I have yet to make the first 5K but I am close ok.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2009 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

I have to say congrats to Krakyn for making it to 5,000 posts. Congrats to you Krakyn.

I have made my goal of at least 6,000 posts the first year I was on this board. I have a few days left lets see if I can catch Far Seer before my first year is up here. That is just another rung in the ladder.

21st Jan, 2009 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants

Thank you Klar and congrats on 6000 that is a lot of effort. If I can pop 7k this year I will be content.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jan, 2009 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 39

Congrats to both of you, the Ks of the Community are certainly handling themselves well, keep it up.

22nd Jan, 2009 - 6:49am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 39

Sheesh, you'll pass me in no time, Klar! 300 posts is nothing! Just don't kick up too much dust on your way past. smile.gif

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,