Post Count Rants - Page 40 of 62

I find it interesting that on the night of - Page 40 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 7th Feb, 2009 - 8:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2009 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 40

Yeah and you have to watch out for Krakyn passing you up too. He is still riding along behind me but he is falling farther behind.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2009 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

Kicking up dirt looking up skirts hmmm

I admit Klar pushed me back into movement but 20 to 30 posts a few times a week is enough for me. Now in a few years when retired that might change.

22nd Jan, 2009 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Retirement? Ya, if I *live* to retirement age, I'll spend more time in thoughtful speculation and post my words of wisdom and musings and meanderings all over the internet smile.gif Then you guys will have to watch out! ... Er.. ..in the meantime, well. Carry on, and blaze a trail!

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2009 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Page 40 Rants Count Post

Well by then I will be ahead of you and since I do not wear a skirt you can look up all you want too. I do like the fact that I am a lot closer to ya now. Just hope the dust as I pass by does not cause you to have a sneezing fit. smile.gif

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2009 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

Well by the looks of it I will be very close or have passed you by the end of next week FarSeer. I hope that you can hold off Krakyn for a bit. smile.gif

1st Feb, 2009 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants

Naw, I'm good. Just not enough hours in the day. It sure shows how much my life has changed from when I first started here -- there were some Saturdays I would post *all day long*.

You guys go right ahead and blast past me smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Feb, 2009 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 40

laugh.gif I will be a long time before that yet! Thought the fp I am gaining is nice.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2009 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 40

I find it interesting that on the night of my first year here I have gone from a zero posted person to number five on the list. I wonder what my nest year will bring.

FarSeer I am sorry I was not able to pass you by before the year was up. I did make my goal of 6,000 posts. Now I am wondering if I can make it to 12,000 by next Feb. 08, 2010. Sometimes I wish I could see in the future. No wait I take that back I do not need to scare myself like that. I just hope that this next year is as good as this one has been.

I do have to say thanks to all of you that make this community worth hanging out in. Without the members here that I have gotten to know I would not be where I am today. SO my hat is off to you all.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I will see you on Tuesday.

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,