Post Count Rants - Page 5 of 62

Hey Konq, no disrespect intended. It just - Page 5 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 5th May, 2006 - 1:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
3rd May, 2006 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 5

I see that it has, you are almost to overtake FarSeer and FunBiker, but you will definitely have to work hard to maintain the position as Konquererz has been averaging 20-30 almost daily. Bwren seems to be picking up pace too, but has has awhile. MissMolly looks like another big contender.

Sponsored Links:
4th May, 2006 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

Don't forget cwahsheh now. She is gaining fast on MissMolly. I am not worried about Bwren. Konq is the man when it comes to bulk posting. On a side note, I also overtook Farseer in topics started, and if I can ever pass Persephone, that will be quite an achievement, in my opinion.

4th May, 2006 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Thanks for noticing malexander. I still have a ways to go to catch MissMolly, but that's my goal for this week. I've really enjoyed posting and I try to make it a point to login at least once a day. I go through spurts. There will be days that I have alot to say, and there are days that my head is empty and I can't put together a complete thought.

4th May, 2006 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Rants Count Post

Yikes, Malexander, you are less than a hundred away from completely obliterating any lead I had on you. I did notice you had passed my Topic Start number a couple of days ago but was going to let that go laugh.gif Not so, apparently!

Cwahsheh, I completely understand about having days when you just don't have anything to say ~ or at least when you can't find a way to say it ~ and then days when it feels like everything requires an answer. Glad you are finding more time to be here!

4th May, 2006 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

QUOTE (Malexander)
I am not worried about Bwren

I would suggest for your own safety to head my warning as I say that I will be coming for you. If you believe you will take this warning lightly then I suggest that you review exactly what happened to Konquerez within the arcade as he felt he was safe also.

QUOTE (cwahsheh)
Thanks for noticing malexander

We have all taken notice to your recent involvement and the speeding up of your rising in the standings. Rest assured, "We have been watching, we will be watching!"

QUOTE (Farseer)
passed my Topic Start number a couple of days ago but was going to let that go

This may not be the best thing to do as Malexander seems to be getting a rather big ego about himself recently as his post count per day has been cruising at near 40 posts. I am ashamed that you would give in to his tyrant ways so easily.

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad)
Bwren seems to be picking up pace too

This should be expected to see as our faithful leader points out. I will be here and when you all may believe that the years of posts lead that you have on me is cushion enough to relax without worry I must urge elsewise. *Thanks for the notice JB.

Post Date: 4th May, 2006 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants

Number of started topics is one I can't compete in. Allot of times the "new" topics I think of I find already opened, but old. In that way, its how I end up bringing old topics to the front again. I was wondering where you check to see how many new topics have been started?

And why did that "bulk posts" comment by Malexander not sound quit right to me?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th May, 2006 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 5

Offtopic but,
You can find the top 10 members that started new posts within the Super Detailed Forum Statistics just next to the 10 newest members near the bottom. As for anything prior to top ten I am not sure.

I am sure that Malexanders "Bulk Post" comment was meant with no motive. It is not like he has posted over three digits for more than say 3 days in a row. cool.gif

5th May, 2006 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 5

Hey Konq, no disrespect intended. It just seems that I log off for a bit, return later and find you've posted 20 times while I was gone. It's actually a compliment and quite impressive if I may say so.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (62) »

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,