Post Count Rants - Page 41 of 62

I had not noticed I hit the 9K mark. I was - Page 41 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 25th Jul, 2009 - 6:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
7th Feb, 2009 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 41

KNtoran, congrats! I just noticed your Registration date. A whole year has passed already and just seemed like you only joined us a little while ago. Thanks for your contributions to the Community, it is great to have you here.

Sponsored Links:
7th Feb, 2009 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

Klar, congratulations! My goodness, if you keep it up you will have more than 12,000 posts next year! smile.gif

9th Feb, 2009 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

I admit it does not seem possible ti has been a year already. Glad you stuck around Klar.

10th Feb, 2009 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Page 41 Rants Count Post

Congrats on your one year, Klar -- for krakyn it has been TWO! You guys are amazing smile.gif

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2009 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

I am hoping that I get over 12,000 by the end of my second year. That is the goal I am aiming for. I am just glad I have plenty of people here that keeps this place refreshing.

Post Date: 8th May, 2009 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants

The way things are going right now I would not be surprised to right under LDS_Forever as soon as the news passes her by. I do hope she is not wearing a skirt or dress so JB does not get mad at me. biggrin.gif

I think the way I am going right now I should hit 10,000 by late July or early August.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jul, 2009 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 41

9,000 Posts is pretty impressive KNtoran, I wish we had other Members with your enthusiasm for participation.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2009 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 41

I had not noticed I hit the 9K mark. I was just posting away. I am trying to get a couple of my friends on here too.

I am still on track for the 12,000 post mark by this Feb.

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,