Post Count Rants - Page 43 of 62

I tend to do that too Oliron. I reread posts - Page 43 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 11th Mar, 2010 - 8:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
28th Jan, 2010 - 7:35am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 43

Wow, 30,000 posts! Um, yeah .. I would call that a veteran! I doubt I will make that ... Ever!

Sponsored Links:
28th Jan, 2010 - 7:37am / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

I would be pretty pleased to put up approximately 500 post this year. That would be a pretty good year for me.

29th Jan, 2010 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

FarSeer, you have a lot of good input, you just need to be here more often to put it. That's the same for Vincenzo as well, he's our man in the East with the perspective from there.

On another note I just checked the bottom of the main Index and saw:

Constructive* Messages: 200,035

Now that is another accomplishment knowing that this figure is actual readable Posts and not a bunch of one word answers.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2010 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Page 43 Rants Count Post

30,000 posts that is a pretty good number of posts to have made. I know I am not going to make my 12,00 by Feb. 6th but I gave it a good run. Having over 11,000 in two years is still pretty good. I am averaging around 500 posts per month. That means I am way down. I hope as I get used to this new schedule I am able to get back into the swing of things.

11th Mar, 2010 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

I just realised that I'm past 800 posts! No where near you but that's pretty good. I've also been able to get my activity up passed 75%. Getting involved in more of the RPs helps that a lot I practically don't have to visit any other parts of the site looking for topics I can answer. Not that I don't mind doing that but sometimes I don't have as much time online.

11th Mar, 2010 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants

That's like really cool Pundit. You just need a couple hundred more and you'll be in the four figure range like me wink.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Mar, 2010 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 43

I am guilty of looking at posts over and over to pass the time. Re-reading posts to see if I posted correctly or weird. Thinking of angles to the post that I may have missed the first time.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2010 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 43

I tend to do that too Oliron. I reread posts to make sure I got the info I need. I know I have slowed down on posting so maybe a few of you can have a little hope of catching up to me now. smile.gif

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,