Post Count Rants - Page 44 of 62

What will you need to do Krusten is to post - Page 44 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 7th Jan, 2013 - 6:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
14th Oct, 2011 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 44

I was trying to build back my activity so I don't fall below 75% and I was so happy to see I've reached 3,000 posts with this one. Yeah, I'm not like up there with you big posters but that's a lot for me!

Sponsored Links:
9th Mar, 2012 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

I finally got up to 1000 posts! Do I win any kind of prize? Maybe there should be a reward for Members who cross the 1000 mark. Stll have to post even more to get my activity up though undecided.gif

9th Mar, 2012 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Congrats FairMaiden on reaching 1000 Posts and especially for trying to keep up your activity by Posting your thoughts around the Boards. I'm sorry there isn't a particular 'reward' to give out at this time.

29th Aug, 2012 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 44 Rants Count Post

As I try [to] post 10 times a day, I noticed that my post amount raises very fast! Right now my post amount is almost 300. So next time it will be 1000!

11th Oct, 2012 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

I'm over 4000 posts! I wasn't really keeping track until I noticed it just now. Next goal: 10,000 posts and more FP for the arcade. laugh.gif

11th Oct, 2012 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants

That's good about you reached the 4000 posts mark! It looks like I have a long way to go until I can reach 1000 posts!

Rather off topic, but...
Play by Post, if you want to be champion in the arcade, you have to get though me first to be champion! sneaky.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jan, 2013 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 44

Even with my increased postings because of Dungeons & Dragons I can't seem to get my activity up at all, its stuck on 18%!

7th Jan, 2013 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 44

What will you need to do Krusten is to post in many boards at a time, that way it will make your activity go up very fast, posting in one board many times won't get your activity up fast at all. That is why I post in one board and then to another many and that usually gets my activity to one or two percent. Don't forget that you need to be active at this!

Try it and you will see what I mean. smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 7th Jan, 2013 - 6:44pm

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,