Post Count Rants - Page 45 of 62

I've been here awhile but haven't - Page 45 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2013 - 6:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
8th Jan, 2013 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 45

Yes, I do venture into the boards sometimes but it all depends on how much time I have. Some days I have more time than others.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jan, 2013 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

I finally reached the 1000 posts mark! It [took] me a bit long to just reach the 1000 post mark though.

21st Jan, 2013 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

For the length of time I've been here I should be at 10,000 but I can only look out for passing the 5,000 mark now.

31st Jan, 2013 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 45 Rants Count Post

I just got my 2000th post! Does that mean I'm in the major leagues now? laugh.gif Feels pretty cool to have come all this way!

1st Feb, 2013 - 9:32am / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

Don't worry, Play, you are still an amateur. I saw recently a member that wrote his post number 46 and is a member of the community since 2007! (The story is true but the numbers could be a little mixed up. My memory is not what it used to be. Poor, old Bruconero...).

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2013 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants

I have not been a member very long and I am only really active in the Dungeons & Dragons part of the role playing game threads. But, I think I have done well being active, I have over 450 posts in the not even 2 months I have been a member. Silly but, I just realized I will of been a member here for exactly 2 months on my 28th b-day in 5 days.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Feb, 2013 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 45

Kit, I think is safe to say that only our administrator posts more often than you! Maybe sometimes you surpass even him. My compliments for your dedication. And, even if maybe is still too early for that, Happy Birthday!

3rd Feb, 2013 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 45

I've been here awhile but haven't been as active. Active for here means 4-5 posts a day and I normally didn't say anything more than one post a day so I have so much catching up to do!

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,