Post Count Rants - Page 46 of 62

What is going on? I am away for a while and - Page 46 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 10:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
5th Jun, 2013 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 46

So far I have got around 1,589 posts from Role-playing Games and 796 Cposts, I am hoping that I can catch up with the others who has 1000 Cposts and over.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 5th Jun, 2013 - 9:02pm

Sponsored Links:
11th Jul, 2013 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

Hey, I just made a post and realized that I'm way passed 5000! Isn't that totally cool? Next mission is to pass Kntoran. laugh.gif

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2013 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Good luck with that my friend. I do not think you will catch me very easy.

22nd Aug, 2013 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 46 Rants Count Post

You can never tell, my activity is growing and I've been trying to post in many topics the last few days so watch your back laugh.gif.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2016 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

You are not catching me very fast you are still a good 8,000 behind smile.gif Keep trying though you can still do it.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants

I wonder how many post one would need to have a fourth or a fifth gem. The FP for them may be a bit steep too. I know the FP for the third was around 1200. Either way it is always nice to see people striving to be a top poster no matter what place they finish.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 46

I neither confirm nor deny any such nonsense about the possibility of a motive such as that.

Or something along those lines at any rate tongue.gif

In any case yeah, I'm not pushing for top poster these days, but I am trying to keep discussion going and advance core posts.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 46

What is going on? I am away for a while and Ninja is at the top! Way to go!

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,