Post Count Rants - Page 50 of 62

It was a great day for chatting. It's - Page 50 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 13th Apr, 2017 - 12:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 50

Yes I like when there are more than one or two people in the running. It does make it much better. Maybe more and more active people will be here and make the boards hum nicely *smile*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

Yes, today is an especially good day for traffic on the site. I like it when there a few good conversations going on [at] once.

12th Apr, 2017 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

It Was A Good Run…

I put aside some time to run with you all in the Discussions today. In case any had doubts, this what it looks like to be in first place with 80 Posts for the day.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Page 50 Rants Count Post

*laugh*! Yes, you kicked my butt. It was dinner time here so I had to feed the family. I guess that's a good reason to lose… and the truth is I doubt I could have posted what I needed to in time anyway.

12th Apr, 2017 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

I had to count on your family being hungry to win today otherwise you are the Posting king.

You already have an average of close to 20 Posts per day which I think is the most I've ever seen it sustained, quite impressive really.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants

20 posts a day is a very good average. I still remember way back when, when I was at a rate of at least that. But taking a long time off killed that. Anyways I love when we are racing to be the top poster of the day. Having more than five people up over 35 posts in a day was a good day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 50

No kidding, I was pleasantly surprised to see so much activity. I like when that happens. We need to figure out how to keep that going.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 50

It was a great day for chatting. It's so much easier to post a lot when others are active. You can bounce back and forth in the same thread and work off of each other's comments and threads. It's much harder when you are the only one posting much.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 13th Apr, 2017 - 12:40am

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,