Post Count Rants - Page 55 of 62

You must of had a slow job working nights - Page 55 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 3:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
23rd Jul, 2017 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 55

I can't say this from experience because my own consistency hasn't been the best but I can say that logically to sustain 25 you would have to aim for 27-28 in case of times you can't post or you'll be dropping below 25 all the time.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

You are correct. At my best I was close to 25 and then I left. It dropped quickly. And the thing is, to rise gets more difficult because where thirty or forty posts in day makes huge influence when your average is fifteen, when it's close to twenty five it barely nudges the needle. Math is math after all.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

I am happy where I am and I do post a lot here and there. Staying at 25 per day is not easy and over time it will go down. Some days it is easy other days not so much. As long as you are active and work to stay ahead of me you should be good smile.gif.

23rd Jul, 2017 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 55 Rants Count Post

You're like the posting guru around here how long did it take you to get to that figure?

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

When I was first here a new member I was posting like Abnninja and was somewhere between 25-30 posts a day. I was every where posting on everything giving my opinion on things. I was working nights at that time and enjoyed having something to do. Then life took a turn and I took almost two years off or maybe three as I was moved to day shift and had to reassess my life and then find the time to get back here.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants

KN,

I aspire to reach the heights you are at as far as total posts go. I mean you are the Himalayas and I'm just the Rockies.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 55

It took me a lot of time and effort to get to where I am now. I believe back then I told Jay that I was working to be the top poster over all. I knew I had a lot of ground to cover and I did rise quickly. It was interesting to say the lest and I got a lot of visits from the moderators too. I think I am still high on their lists to watch smile.gif.

23rd Jul, 2017 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 55

You must of had a slow job working nights to still be able to post here but I can see how you racked it up like that.

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,