Post Count Rants - Page 60 of 62

I've been in the lead for hours now - Page 60 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 19th Nov, 2018 - 9:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  56 57 58 59 60 61 62 
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 60

While I am like a light fixture sitting over in the far corner collecting dust I am still a part of this community as well as a member. Just like any other member who is a regular poster. I did not mean to be a showoff.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2018 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

Why do I get the feeling that someone is out trying to get a lot of FP today? Being the top poster is not as hard nowadays as it once was. I know over time we see times where there is a lot of posting and times that there is little posting. I think we are in one of those little posting times.

7th Sep, 2018 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Yep, that's me. This is what ROK does to a human being… has you trying to get extra FP to resurrect your character. Discussions are good and plentiful though so its not hard. I will be back later to continue.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2018 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Page 60 Rants Count Post

I remember the days when 50 posts wasn't a guarantee of being top poster for a day. Many times KN, Ninja and I would battie for the top spot. I actually hit 100 posts one day. I don't have that kind of time anymore.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2018 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

I miss those days too at times. I would hope that soon you have more time to post more Kyr.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2018 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants

Hey so is there a specific link to always check the post count that's accurate? Whenever I post in the forum I see on the right hand side this list that shows the top 20. In that list I was shown to be Number 1 with 31 posts, it showed this all the way until maybe an hour ago when all of a sudden it showed that I only had 27 posts. I have no idea why that list seems to fluctuate as it pleases but is there a for sure accurate link?

If I knew I was only 3 posts away from 50fp I wouldn't have stopped.

Reconcile Edited: Pureyang on 15th Nov, 2018 - 12:22am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Nov, 2018 - 9:22am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 60

That's only updated hourly. You will get a more up to date check from this; Source 3c but even so its based on when last you posted 24 hours prior so you are better off making more posts than the minimum just to be sure.

19th Nov, 2018 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 60

I've been in the lead for hours now and I really hope I win! I think that the contest is great especially for new people like me.

+  « First of 62 pgs.  56 57 58 59 60 61 62 

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,