Post Count Rants - Page 7 of 62

I find myself over the 1100 post mark and - Page 7 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 28th May, 2006 - 9:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
13th May, 2006 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 7

Congrats Bwren.

LDS_forever passed 8,000

Malexander passed FarSeer and is on his way for Funbiker

And... has anyone noticed the 1000 difference between Malexander and Konquererz? It seems that Konquererz always is getting the gap between them just below 1,000 then Malexander posts and makes the gap bigger. Then Konquererz comes and closes it in and the cycle is repeated. Am I the only one seeing this?

Sponsored Links:
13th May, 2006 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

Let's not forget about Arvhic, who just passed 600 posts, and Nighthawk who is approaching 3000.

And... has anyone noticed the 1000 difference between Malexander and Konquererz? It seems that Konquererz always is getting the gap between them just below 1,000 then Malexander posts and makes the gap bigger. Then Konquererz comes and closes it in and the cycle is repeated. Am I the only one seeing this?

JB, you and your crazy theories! sneaky.gif

Post Date: 13th May, 2006 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Its the force JB. The force retain balance in the forum. If I were to close the gap with Malexander it would cause a catastrophic disaster that would implode the entire planet and doom us all. So you see, I cannot catch up to Male. Or he just starts hitting it when I get closer, but the first one is definitely more dramatic!

15th May, 2006 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Rants Count Post

QUOTE (Malexander)
JB, you and your crazy theories!

Theory eh? I just look and he is as I said 1,000 posts away from you yet again even though both of you have been posting lots. At least now we know why... it is to balance the force.

Post Date: 15th May, 2006 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

I don't know, JB may have something. When I get 1,000 away from you Male, I suddenly lose the urge to post. In fact, it very coincidental if you ask me. May be its you using the dark side of the farce to stop me from posting! (may the swartz be with you)

25th May, 2006 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants

Well, Malexander has no net connection so now it is your chance for glory, that is if you are up for the challenge. As for everyone else...

Malexander stopped just short of Funbiker's post count and also not far From FarSeer's if she wants to make a redemptive move.

Nighthawk is left in the dust and just has to wait for whomever passes him.

The next upcoming person is either Bwren or DianeC, the rest are too lukewarm or post too little to be Post Count competitors.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th May, 2006 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 7

No net connection? Perhaps the balance is shifting in my favor!

28th May, 2006 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 7

I find myself over the 1100 post mark and sitting well under 100 posts from our friendly bot Neo which is my next short term goal. Smudge will then be a very short goal as I am just about 125 posts away from overtaking him at this current time as well. This shall serve as notice to all those that precede me as I am coming for all of you and you will each fall one at a time.

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,