Post Count Rants - Page 8 of 62

Konquererz, if anyone is a consistent poster - Page 8 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 18th Aug, 2006 - 12:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
5th Jun, 2006 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 8

So where are we at...

It is good to see that two Members finally passed FunBiker... mostly because for a person that hardly posts here at all it was strange having her in the lead.

It is good to see that FarSeer regained her lead. Malexander's long absence probably inspired that? FarSeer also has more than half of LDS_forever's posts.

Konquererz has been able to keep his 1000 balance down to 900, I wonder if he can get closer?

Bwren's hasty remark of passing Neo seems to have died in the wind as Neo remains in the lead.

I think the next person to watch is DianeC.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jun, 2006 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

The weird thing is, TenaFBC still has more posts per day than I do, and she hasn't posted in months. And now that Malexander is back on track, my lead is doomed... doomed, I tell you! But I'll continue to do the best I can, with what I have.

6th Jun, 2006 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

FarSeer, it seems like the best thing for you is to develop an RPG personality within MW, you have the talent, start a Thread in Member Wars Board (like what I did with the Tavern) and entertain us, I love your writing.

6th Jun, 2006 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Rants Count Post

Thank you, I was thinking about that Saturday with our little Tavern exchange smile.gif That's fun, and I do enjoy writing. However, with my move coming up soon, I'm afraid my focus is elsewhere just now. Posting/replying to "regular" messages will have to do for now.

Offtopic but,
You play that annoying little man so well ~ I've had the unfortunate circumstance of meeting several of those types over the years, so I can tell you from experience, you're doing him justice.

21st Jun, 2006 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

Well, you have been able to maintain that lead FarSeer, let's hope you get your net connection soon so that you can be back in the saddle again as your margin between Malexander and yourself is probably a day or two of posts.

Konquererz is doing well to narrow his margin, but he still has a way to go to pass Malexander.

Bwren has all but turn off his engines. His threats at passing Smudge eons ago seemed to have faded in the wind?

Everyone else has slowed down so much that I doubt there will be another 1000 poster for a long time to come. In the mean time... you will see the Bots passing many soon.

4th Aug, 2006 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants

Having crossed the 16,000 mark I now look to see what is going on in 'postyland'.

Malexander took a dive and so FarSeer has been able to retain her lead.

Konquererz is passing almost all the big guns and if he can maintain his old posting rate then he will take over everyone save for LDS_forever and myself.

DianeC has a real opportunity to pass Bwren now as he also took a dive, but seeing as she is going on vacation soon I cannot tell.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2006 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 8

I am now over four thousands posts here, and it doesn't seem possible. I am under five hundred behind Farseer and just a little over three hundred behind Malexander. I don't see a realistic possibility of ever taking over LDS or JB just from sheer number of years and personal investment in the site. But I hope to hit the 5,000 post mark before my two year anniversary in february.

18th Aug, 2006 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 8

Konquererz, if anyone is a consistent poster here it is most definitely you!

You will definitely be in third place soon as FarSeer has time constraints and Malexander is not dedicated enough towards the effort.

I also believe DianeC will be a contender, but right now she is on vacation.

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,