Post Count Rants - Page 10 of 62

Valla, you seem to be usually aiming for a - Page 10 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 21st Nov, 2006 - 12:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
26th Oct, 2006 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 10

QUOTE (LDS_forever)
...to keep the community going.

Well, I do not think it is a matter of keeping the Community going, the Community will go and grow, but we want to excellerate the pace at which it is happening.

Sponsored Links:
19th Nov, 2006 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

I have passed 17,000 Posts - wow! The nearest to me is LDS_forever and she is on her way to 10,000! Watch out Arcaders, because once she gets 10,000 you know what that means! Where are the others? Gone are the days of logging on and giving input here and there?

20th Nov, 2006 - 9:48am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Wow, 17,000! Congrats, boss.

I guess that means that we will soon have a 20,000+ category in the Arcade, hmm?

20th Nov, 2006 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

Page 10 Rants Count Post

Nah, I think there are enough categories in the Arcade, more than anyone could cope with at the moment. On a good note, you are third in line (almost 5,000) despite all the threats made about passing you soon - keep it up and you could be the next 10,000 Post Member.

spock.gif Actually, looking over the Thread I did see you mention something of Posting actively like you once did before.

20th Nov, 2006 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

I am getting closer to 10,000! I still have a long shot from JB but who can beat him? rolleyes.gif Farseer, you used to post so much before! Just now you will have 5,000 posts.

20th Nov, 2006 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants

I had less of a life, before. smile.gif I now have two essentially full-time jobs. Now that the regional singles event is over, I'll have a little more time. That was all-consuming for the past several weeks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Nov, 2006 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 10

Well, I'm working to reach the 500 mark. I'm very close! I will then have access to the 500+ arcade section. Yippee!

21st Nov, 2006 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 10

Valla, you seem to be usually aiming for a Post Count target - you go!

FarSeer, like I always say... get married to someone handsome, rich and worthy so you can spend more time on the computer posting here! However, not too handsome, else you may be mesmerized and not find time here.

LDS_forever, thanks for all your wonderful input and research on many Topics, keep it up!

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,