Post Count Rants - Page 13 of 62

I am planning to upgrade here soon. I just - Page 13 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 25th Mar, 2008 - 7:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
29th Sep, 2007 - 6:23am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 13

Fabulous, krakyn! It's interesting how quickly the posts accumulate, isn't it? Congratulations smile.gif

I hope you get to the Arcade 1,000+ and provide a little competition (for certain people). {polishing crown}

Sponsored Links:
1st Oct, 2007 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

Yes I was very surprised when I seen how close I am to the 1000. By the way thanks for keeping the Crown so nice and shiny.

23rd Jan, 2008 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

I just realized that I passed 22,000. I think when I have reached about 50,000 then I can say that I have truly made an impact on everything. wink.gif Everyone else can barely pass 5,000 - too bad, how is the weather DOWN there?

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2008 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Page 13 Rants Count Post

Give me time I am fast and am approaching my first 1000. If I keep this pace up I should be over 5000 by the end of my first year. I am very vocal it seems here. smile.gif

25th Mar, 2008 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

You are doing a great job so far, and you are at "16 Posts A Day", but the question is can you handle it or will you burn out?

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2008 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants

I can handle it the biggest thing I have against me is when it says I have to wait one minute before I can post again. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Mar, 2008 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 13

We originally put that in to slow spammers down and give us time to delete their account before they could do too much 'damage'. However, for some I have also found that it helps them to be more Constructive in their Posts, because if they are too fast then they Post the wrong thing, do not close their tags and so forth and it puts a higher work load on us. However, you can always Upgrade and then that time limit is removed / lowered wink.gif.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2008 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 13

I am planning to upgrade here soon. I just have to move some moneys around so I can add to your contributation. I plan to donate just am not sure how much right now. Until then I will keep dealing with the one minute antispammer message. It really does not bother me much. biggrin.gif

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,