Darius Introduction - Page 3 of 4

Thanks LDS , yes I'll be returning - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Jul, 2006 - 6:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Soldier who fought in Iraq and was once a Member deleted - now returned.
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2006 - 7:37am / Post ID: #

Darius Introduction
A Friend

Darius Introduction - Page 3

Yes Nighthawk, this is my third tour in Germany. And I would have to say Kaiserslautern is one of my better tours. I'm familiar with Sembach housing area. At the time I was married , I lived in Vogelweh housing. I must say , Air Force has some of the best housing. Can you believe Air Force personel recieve sub - standard pay if their living conditions are not up to standard. Oh yeah , hows your German ? biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2006 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Introduction Darius

When I was there in the late '80s, Sembach wasn't just housing. It was a very active air base. How things change!

I am not very fluent in German. I was just thinking about it today, because I will likely be in Germany later this year for some equipment runoffs. I can easily ask for the foods and drinks that I will want, and can ask the price of things, but not a lot more than that.

Ooohhhh. I can't WAIT to have a real Fanta!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2006 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Darius Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Your last topic entitled, "Whoa , Put Some Clothes On" is not for Public Discussion and was moved to the Mature section of the site. It will be necessary to acquire Mature Status in order to view this and other related content, see the Compare Page.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2006 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Introduction Darius

User Darius, you will find that most Topics are already being Discussed in this Community. Your last message was deleted because it already exists. Please conduct a Search first before attempting to start new Topics.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2006 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Introduction Darius

Darius, it was so nice to see that you visited today! I was starting to wonder if you were all right.

I saw some news picture a couple of days ago, but I can't remember where, and the soldier was identified as Darius. Would that be you? I hope so, as it is nice to put a face to the name.

Please let us know how you are doing these days.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2006 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Darius Introduction
A Friend

Darius Introduction

Hey Nighthawk , it was nice of you to be concerned about me. I'm doing alright, just returned to Germany from the states. Took 30 days block leave to spend with my two children before returning back to Iraq for another year long tour. undecided.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2006 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Darius Introduction - Page 3

Darius, are you saying you have to return to Iraq again? I am glad to see you back in the forum! Take Care,
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2006 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Darius Introduction
A Friend

Darius Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Thanks LDS , yes I'll be returning back to Iraq real soon. This will be my second tour. Actually third if you count my Desert Storm tour in 91. I can see the U.S. still being over there 10 years from now. Look at Germany and Korea. We still have soldiers there.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Darius Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,