Italy Fashion

Italy Fashion - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th Apr, 2014 - 2:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Italian Fashion & Design
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2006 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Italy Fashion

Italy Fashion & Design

In this Thread we can review the Fashion & Design for this country.

Below is an example of the native Fashion & Look using Miss Universe 2005.
(Thanks to santabanta.com for photo)

Italy Fashion
Italy Fashion (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
11th Apr, 2006 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Fashion Italy

I do like the green color of this dress as it is not a normal color is be seen but the ruffles make this nearly too active. The earings were a nice addition as they take some of the focus off of the dress.

*Makes me think of Salsa Dancing

6th Sep, 2006 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Italy Fashion Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Not my type of dress at all! I do not like the color or design of it. The model is good looking but what they did with her hair? It looks way too "lion-type" if you know what I mean.

Post Date: 14th May, 2008 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

Fashion Italy

Further Information about Italy and Italian Fashion can be found HERE

14th Jul, 2011 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

Fashion Italy

I do not like the dress at all. It is not my color and not my style. I picture it as something you got from a clothes bundle in a flea market. The model herself is top of the line though.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2014 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Italy Fashion

Halcyon Days Of Italian Fashion Honoured In London Show

From its birth in post-war Florence through to Milan's modern-day creations, a new London show is celebrating the glory days of the "Made in Italy" brand, which today is facing an uncertain future. Spectacular gowns and accessories from top designers and forgotten brands showcase the craftsmanship and style that helped rebuild Italy and its global reputation after World War II. The exhibition at the Victoria and Albert Museum is entitled "The Glamour of Italian Fashion 1945-2014", but it has a nostalgic air, a reminder of how Italy's standing in the fashion world has declined. The marketing of Italy as the home of fashion began at the time of the Marshall Plan, the US aid package that helped rebuild parts of Europe destroyed and demoralised by war.

Source

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Italy Fashion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,