Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Feb, 2021 - 5:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

American Football Will Chris Simms make a differnce for the Buccaneers?
21st Mar, 2006 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Chris Simms is now the #1 QB in Tampa Bay, and based on his performance last year when he was handed the starting role, he should mature well under Jon Gruden. What is your take on Simms and his ability to lead the Buccaneers back to the SuperBowl?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2006 - 7:30am / Post ID: #

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
A Friend

Buccaneers Bay Tampa

I think the world of John Gruden as a coach. I came to respect him when he was the Raiders coach. I expect Chris Simms to flourish under him and become a great quarterback. Look for him to have a rocky sophomore year then come out strong in 2007/08.

13th Apr, 2006 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I see a lot of potential in Chris Simm, but one has to wonder about his problems when he was in Texas (college) under the leadership of Mack Brown. We know coach Brown was/is a good coach with all the QB's that have come out from Texas before him. I hope you are right about Simms Konq, and yes, Gruden is an offensive minded coach, but I just have my reservations about Chris Simm becoming a top tier NFL QB. Plus he is always going to be under the shadow of his father, the great Phil Simms.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2013 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Buccaneers Bay Tampa

Darrelle Revis goes to Tampa Bay Buccanneers

All-pro cornerback Darrelle Revis agreed to a six-year deal with the Tampa Bay Buccanneers worth $96 million, completing the long-rumored trade by the New York Jets on Sunday, according to a person with knowledge of the contract. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2021 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Buccaneers Bay Tampa

Buccaneers to celebrate Super Bowl win with boat parade. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will celebrate their victory in Super Bowl 55 with a boat parade on the Hillsborough River on Wednesday, starting at around 1 p.m. ET. The Buccaneers' victory over the Kansas City Chiefs was the franchise's second Super Bowl title. For quarterback Tom Brady — the game MVP — it represented his seventh Super Bowl win, one more than the franchises with the most-ever wins, the Pittsburgh Steelers and New England Patriots. Ref. USAToday.

> TOPIC: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,