Mousetrails Introduction - Page 14 of 21

True, I think Mousetrails got quite upset - Page 14 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2007 - 1:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (21) »
Bible Research
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2006 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

Mousetrails Introduction
A Friend

Mousetrails Introduction - Page 14

It is a great honour to see that such dignified and accomplished people are among this forum. And I must say that the Bible is of my favourite of interests and, well, the foundation of all my beliefs. It is great to see a good person such as you in the same forum as I, not even graduated from high school.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2006 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Introduction Mousetrails

User Mousetrails, stop hijacking Threads to speak off topic.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2006 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Mousetrails Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I wanted to answer something you said in the thread on the most violent religion. You commented that you aren't allowed to discuss Mormon theology, history, or culture, since you aren't a Mormon.

There are several places where you CAN discuss these things, without any concerns. And, the Religious Beliefs board, where that thread is, is one of those places.

What we don't want is for a topic like that to get tightly bound to Mormonism, or any specific religion, for that matter.

If you wish to get into a serious discussion about anything Mormon, you can use the Studies of Latter-Day Saints board.

In fact, we welcome reasoned, reasonable discussion about our beliefs and history. We don't allow the anti-Mormons to come in and run the show.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2006 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 697
Flag Posts: 759
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.0%
Charm: 40

Page 14 Introduction Mousetrails

Sorry, I was a bit off center. That is the impression I got every time I tried to look into a Morman thread in honest interest. JB just set me straight with the proper thread if I have a question, and thanks also for your reply. Did you get my comments and compliment in your rave thread? There are two people that write that leave me with nothing to say. After I've read their posts it's all been said better than I could have. You are one of those people.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Republican
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2006 - 1:49am
Signature:
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2006 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Mousetrails

Hey Mouse, how are you? I have been reading your posts lately in particular the politics ones and I said to myself, Geez I better no go around him otherwise he will bite me laugh.gif Just kidding! I think is great that you are able to express freely in the way you do, I am also like that. *wink* How is Anne doing?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2006 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
Charm: 226

Mousetrails Introduction

Yes, I did see your comments. I responded to them in my thread.

Thanks for your kind words. They really helped this week.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2007 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Mousetrails Introduction - Page 14

What's the matter with this honey? My stats detection tells me that this Santa Claus smile ain't been here for a long while.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2007 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Mousetrails Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 14

True, I think Mousetrails got quite upset in some of the political discussions. I keep saying to everybody: separate your opinion from the individual but people just don't take me on. Also, this is a discussion forum we do not have to agree! Politics and Religion are very sensitive topics.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Mousetrails Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,