Mousetrails Introduction - Page 16 of 21

Mouse, which review are you speaking about? - Page 16 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Sep, 2007 - 3:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (21) »
Bible Research
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2007 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Mousetrails Introduction - Page 16

Hi Mousetrails, I second that too. Good luck, I hope everything goes really well for you!
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2007 - 6:09am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 697
Flag Posts: 759
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 40

Introduction Mousetrails

Thanks J.B. I have had so many surgeries that I am tired of the process. I thought it was just my problem, but I have talked to others and it seems every time you have a major surgery you lose a few years off your life span. When you are my age you never completely recover back to pre-surgery strength. I am aware that cataract surgery is considered minor, so I'm going to call tomorrow and get it over with.
On a lighter note, my latest flock of hens is producing well now. I keep three breeds of chickens that lay brown, green, and white eggs. They are very pretty with all three colors packed in patterns in the same carton. My hens have a large henhouse with cooling during the hot summers. They are babied and petted and fed well. It keeps me out of mischief.
This forum gets more and more important as an outlet for me during the long hours alone each day. I do enjoy it and look forward to seeing, "Someone has posted a reply" when I turn on my computer.

Much love to you and yours.

Mousetrails

My, my. DianeC and LDS Forever. I saw J.B.s reply and almost didn't check for previous posts. I haven't talked to either of you in three forevers! Several months ago I had a couple of people post messages that burned me pretty bad, so I didn't participate for a long time. But The Forum kept calling me, so I decided I would just write about religion. After another long recuperation I decided to jump back into the fray using a different tactic. Since facts and research were just laughed at and got me ridiculed, I do my research and laugh at their "sky is falling" ideas and I have a lot more fun.

Diane, LDS, what are you two up to these days? LDS I'm looking forward to your review when you have time.

Mousetrails

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please edit your first message rather than double Post when the time of each Post is close together.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Republican
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2006 - 1:49am
Signature:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2007 - 8:17am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Mousetrails Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Mousetrails, I haven't been on the forum lately even half as much as I'd like to. Mainly because of my kids creating havoc at their schools, and constant letters/phone calls calling us in to help out in their schools has tended to drain what bit of time outside of my works hours that I may have had left!
It looks like my Daughter may be changing schools very shortly (hurray) so I'm waiting and hoping for there to be a bit more understanding of her special needs at the next one!
On a brighter note, my eldest has just started university this morning, so that was a proud moment!
Hope all goes well for you, by the way, thanks for keeping us all updated so well on the Quran.
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2007 - 9:29am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Page 16 Introduction Mousetrails

Green eggs? I wonder how that tastes?

I suggested in the past that you keep a Blog, and I believe that one was opened for you already. In this way you can vent whatever you want about anything.

As for people on the Forum getting to you - I would not worry about that as it happens all the time to all of us. There will always be someone who wants to be disagreeable, but so long as it is done within the bounds of our Policy and Rules then it is all good.

Keep us up to date with your eyes.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2007 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Mousetrails

Mouse, I want to wish you all the best in your eye surgery. I know everything will work out just fine. smile.gif Keep us updated.

Best wishes,
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2007 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 30.1%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

Mousetrails Introduction

Keep good faith and a hearty heart! I am sure all will go well you will be in our prayers and thoughts. Rember milk it and rest well after! No lifting mate!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2007 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 697
Flag Posts: 759
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 40

Mousetrails Introduction - Page 16

Thanks for all the kind replies and good advice.

Diane, I had no idea you were old enough to have a child in college. When my wife's children graduated from college, she told them, "Well kid, you're off the payroll!" And she wasn't kidding. When my last child left the nest, their mother and I at 54 felt like we had been living to support others long enough. We let out a big sigh and started living just for us.
I almost wish I had stayed happy in my ignorance of the Quran. It is like reading the same book over, and over, and over. Thank goodness the more books you read, the shorter they become. Many at the end are only 3, or 5 verses long. So at the end you will see several books reviewed on the same day.

JB, when you throw the shell away you can't tell a green egg from a brown, or white egg. I do it because it's fun and lots of people agree with me that they are pretty. I like it when people agree with me at $4 a dozen!
I like to think as I get older I get a "little" wiser. When I learned to laugh at the libs and their wild ideas it got to be a lot more fun.

LDS forever, I will keep you updated. I'm going to call for an appointment today. How are your children doing?

Krakyn, milk it? I'm retired and not in good physical shape, so you might say I'm swimming in milk. I've worked hard all my life. It's the way I was brought up, so the only problem I have these days is the guilt trips when I'm resting, or on the computer in the middle of a perfectly good work day.

I'm sitting here now "milking it" waiting for my Ugandan pen pal to show up on Yahoo I.M. She's often late, or doesn't show at all because electricity is very inconsistant in Kampala. She is (guessing) in her early 40s, single, has two children, and has aids. She rents a computer once a week for $1 an hour and is terrified that she will die and leave her children (9 and 5 years) alone. I asked once why so many people in Africa have aids. She said when it first started they thought it was voodoo! We don't realize how lucky we are.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Republican
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2006 - 1:49am
Signature:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2007 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Mousetrails Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 16

Mouse, which review are you speaking about? Remember I gave you one for Mousetrails already. wink.gif

The kids are doing fine, thanks for asking. Felipe is improving a lot and Jonah is walking all over the place and hard to keep up but they are both adorable.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Mousetrails Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,