Mousetrails Introduction - Page 3 of 21

Your last post was deleted for not being constructive, - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd May, 2006 - 11:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (21) »
Bible Research
Post Date: 5th May, 2006 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.8%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Mousetrails Introduction - Page 3

Let me also wish you a happy belated birthday Mousetrails. Your contributions to this forum are appreciated, and I look forward to visiting your new website that JB created.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th May, 2006 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.3%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Mousetrails

Belated Birthday Wishes, Mousetrails! Hope it was a happy one for you, and may you have many more smile.gif I'd like to add my thanks for your donation to the community, and I'm looking forward to seeing your new website.

Have a great day!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 9th May, 2006 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 697
Flag Posts: 759
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 40

Mousetrails Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thanks to all of you well wishers.

It has been at least 20 years since I had seen what to me is the most beautiful place on the face of the earth. I look at it every day on a webcam, but of course its just not the same. Anne and I spent last Sunday in California's Yosemite Valley. We've had a heavy snow fall and all the waterfalls were running full. You could hear both Bridal Veil and Yosemite falls booming all the way across the valley. Of course I took a lot of pictures with video, 35 mm, and digital. Some day when I am rich and famous I'm going to spend a week, or three there. I have always imagined that Yosemite must have been God's first attempt at building the garden of Eden. I can never get enough.

And to JB, the pressure is on. It seems everybody is waiting for our website.

Mousetrails

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Republican
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2006 - 1:49am
Signature:
Post Date: 9th May, 2006 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,015
Flag Posts: 51,672
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.40 FP
Charm: 394

Page 3 Introduction Mousetrails

QUOTE (Mousetrails)
And to JB, the pressure is on. It seems everybody is waiting for our website.

Yes, I am excited to start, but I am yet to receive your book and I checked the post office today and nothing.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 10th May, 2006 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 697
Flag Posts: 759
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 40

Introduction Mousetrails

The book was airmailed May 1. That was 8 days ago. I will check with my post office, but 8 days seems a bit long for a flight to Trinidad?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Republican
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2006 - 1:49am
Signature:
Post Date: 10th May, 2006 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,015
Flag Posts: 51,672
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.40 FP
Charm: 394

Mousetrails Introduction

Mousetrails, not really. Usually mail takes about two weeks from the USA. It used to be one week, but it seems that it drags on more with the passing years. I have to go there again today, so I will inform you if I get anything.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th May, 2006 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Mousetrails Introduction
A Friend

Mousetrails Introduction - Page 3

You should both be glad, I live and a small town and sometimes it takes a week or more to get mail from in side the states! Its terrible!

Post Date: 23rd May, 2006 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Mousetrails Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Your last post was deleted for not being constructive, based on one or some of the following:

1. Stay on the topic, see our Constructive Posting Policy
2. Ensure that you use good English, no slang, etc.
3. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count, but also add worthwhile replies.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (21) »

> TOPIC: Mousetrails Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,