Mousetrails Introduction - Page 4 of 21

I learned last Friday through the magic of - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Jun, 2006 - 6:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (21) »
Bible Research
Post Date: 27th May, 2006 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Mousetrails Introduction - Page 4

Mousetrails, your photo is now enabled here and I have set up your own Blog here. Enjoy.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th May, 2006 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Mousetrails

Nice photo, mousetrails! You certainly look like a happy fellow. Thanks so much for sharing that with us, and letting us get to know you.

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 30th May, 2006 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Mousetrails Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Mousetrails, I started reading your book today. I did not reach far yet but I can feel a lot of the things you said so far, specially about your childhood. As my reading progresses I will let you know some of my thoughts. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2006 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Introduction Mousetrails

User Mousetrails, thank you for supporting the Donation Drive. Your account has been credited with the money you donated and can be viewed via your profile as Credit. Later you may use this towards FP / Upgrades or services provided by the Architect's Web Team.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2006 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Mousetrails

Thanks for your support as usual Mousetrails. You have US$13 in your account so you can use it towards one of our services if you wish or just keep it in your account.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2006 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Mousetrails Introduction

User Mousetrails, two of your posts were deleted because:

1. You cannot post just an offtopic

2. You cannot post just to say 'Thanks'

Both of these are outlined clearly within our Constructive Posting Policy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2006 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Mousetrails Introduction - Page 4

I didn't want to use the offtopic tags anymore to continue this discussion.

In the topic on Adam and Eve I mentioned about one post that I didn't feel was constructive. That was because you reposted quotes from earlier in the topic to make your point, and only added a single line of new input, that was only to claim that the other person hadn't read the post before yours.

I wasn't trying to give you a hard time, or stop you from expressing your opinion. Just please recognize that others may hold a significantly different opinion.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2006 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 697
Flag Posts: 759
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 40

Mousetrails Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

I learned last Friday through the magic of MRI that the bone in my spine is closing in on the nerve. This is causing me to walk like a 90 year old and I have little feeling in hands or feet. A date for surgery has not been set, but it will be soon.

Nighthawk, when what I have said seems to be totally ignored I have an old habit of repeating myself. My daughter wrote something for my book that I need to make a rule in my life.

From Mousetrails-The First Holy War
Religions/beliefs are mostly taken on faith and trust.  Jesus, as a historical figure is a proven fact.  As the son of God  - an act of faith.  So, If the person I'm conversing with is incapable of comprehending or accepting those facts, I go no further in the discussion.  It is usually a sign that they are in a fanatic stage in which their ears are closed to knowledge.  That's ok.  I respect that.  But I'm not going to waste my time attempting to discuss the Bible with somebody who doesn't realize that they are so busy reacting and thinking of "arguments" to prove "their point," that they are incapable of hearing.
Diana Hansen 

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Republican
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2006 - 1:49am
Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (21) »

> TOPIC: Mousetrails Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,