Mousetrails Introduction - Page 6 of 21

Hi Mousetrails, if you care to put on the - Page 6 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Jun, 2006 - 11:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (21) »
Bible Research
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2006 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 697
Flag Posts: 759
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 40

Mousetrails Introduction - Page 6

The latest from the doctors office today is that it will take a week to set up the appointment with the surgeon at Cedars Siani Hospital in Santa Monica. I'll let you know if anything changes.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Republican
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2006 - 1:49am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2006 - 6:36am / Post ID: #

Mousetrails Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Mousetrails

Mousy, hope you are feeling better. My experiences with all my wifes surgeries have told me how exhausting and frustrating recovery can be. She never gets tired of dealing with the pain afterwards. Hope you are up and at em now, and in much less pain!

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2006 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Mousetrails Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I just learned last Friday I have another surgery in store for me. My spinal column is closing in on the bone causing numb feet and hands. I don't know when yet. I'll keep you posted. I'm doing my best to get it all together and working at the same time. rolleyes.gif

Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2006 - 1:49am
Signature:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2006 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Page 6 Introduction Mousetrails

DianeC, please do not take this question lightly. 14 years of research and writing went into this question, which turned into a book, which turned into a website. BordeGlobal designed the website that is advertised in the banner ads at the top of the page most of the time if you care to look. Just "click" on the banner ad "Mousetrails-The First Holy War"

The question: Which God are you referring to in your post?

Reconcile Edited: mousetrails on 20th Jun, 2006 - 11:12pm

Signature:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2006 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction Mousetrails

Hi Mousetrails, I am referring to the God of Abraham and Isaac. The God of the Jews, also known as Yahweh or Jehovah.

I believe that there is only one God, the creator of the world, and mankind, a God who is available for all, if they want him to be.

Just my opinion, but not only is he an all knowing God, but he is powerful when needed to be, and just when needed to be too.

Thank you for your question, please feel free to ask further, I don't know when I'll be able to get back to you, as it is midnight here, and I'll be calling it a day soon, but I promise that I will answer any further questions as soon as I can, and as best as I can.
Best Wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2006 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Mousetrails Introduction

Your last post was deleted for not being constructive, based on one or some of the following:

1. Stay on the topic, see our Constructive Posting Policy
2. Ensure that you use good English, no slang, etc.
3. Do not post just off topic messages.
4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count, but also add worthwhile replies.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2006 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Mousetrails Introduction - Page 6

DianeC, if you have unmovable faith that everything you have been taught about the Bible is absolutely, perfectly, correct, then read no further. What I have learned and I believe with all my being that I am correct, is that the God of Adam and Eve, the God of Abraham, and the father of Jesus Christ are not one and the same. If you are at all interested I'll give you scripture. If your faith is unmovable, read no further.

Signature:
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2006 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Mousetrails Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 6

Hi Mousetrails, if you care to put on the reference, I will read it, although I can't promise that I am going to change my religious perspective, I will read it with an open mind and heart.
I am of the opinion that each of us should read the Bible ourselves and come up with our own conclusions, which to my shame I must admit that I haven't read the whole Bible, so am therefore I suppose not classed as 'fully informed', but I do know from reading thousands of bits of the Bible the general basis to which I lay my own beliefs.
I appreciate your input and thought. Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:

> TOPIC: Mousetrails Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,