Mousetrails Introduction - Page 8 of 21

Your last message in the Palestine vs. Israel - Page 8 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2006 - 5:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (21) »
Bible Research
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2006 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Mousetrails Introduction - Page 8

What is the update on that operation you were supposed to have?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2006 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 697
Flag Posts: 759
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 40

Introduction Mousetrails

Since the operation will take place 100 miles south with a recommended doctor it is more complicated than using my regular doctor and a local hospital. I asked today where we are in the process and was told the transcript? was ready to send south, so maybe I will know more by next Friday. I'll keep you posted on this thread. Thanks for your concern. smile.gif

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Republican
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2006 - 1:49am
Signature:
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2006 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Mousetrails Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Congratulations, you have been voted as Member of the Month of June 2006 by your peers. 200FP has been deposited into your account.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2006 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Page 8 Introduction Mousetrails

Hi Mousetrails, congratulations on member of the month!
I for one have enjoyed reading your many postings, and input on the forum.
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2006 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Introduction Mousetrails

Thanks Diane. That certainly caught me off guard. I voted for the first time the other day. The funny thing is, I voted for you and the first congratulations post I get is from none other than DianeC. As you probably have already figured out I write exactly what I think, or feel. Nobody ever has to "read between the lines" or wonder if I said what I meant. That has always seemed to make people more comfortable having me around. I have certainly enjoyed talking to you.
Thanks again. Oh, can you paint the town red with only 200 FP? rolleyes.gif

Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2006 - 1:49am
Signature:
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2006 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Mousetrails Introduction

Farseer, Konquererz, anybody?

I asked JB a question and received an answer. Both are included here. I need your help because I can find no bank in Cozyville. It has to do with FP I won.

QUOTE (Mousetrails to JB@Trinidad)

That came as a great surprise. Me? I was just trying to say what was in my heart. But I've always believed that's the best way. When you always say exactly what you feel people soon learn they don't have to "read between the lines" or wonder what you really wanted to say.
I see I have some other FP built up. As the experienced hand, how would you suggest I spend it to my best advantage before Persephone gets into it?

QUOTE (JB's Reply)
You need to join Cozyville and put it in the bank.
You can ask that same question in your Rave Thread
and someone will guide you.

Help!

Message Edited!
Persephone: It is impossible for anyone to understand who is 'talking' in your Message without the use of Quote Tags - please learn how to use them.

Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2006 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Mousetrails Introduction - Page 8

Hi, mousetrails - First, congratulations on Member of the Month! We have all enjoyed your contributions.

As for the bank, you should have a Cozyville link at the top of each page (or somewhere on each page) that gives you the Cozyville Directory. There is one in that window for the bank. You will need to be "signed up" for Cozyville, which is where you can build a home and even start a business in our "virtual city" here.

Roz
P.S. It's actually Florena who will steal your FP ~ watch out for her!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2006 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Mousetrails Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 8

Your last message in the Palestine vs. Israel Thread was deleted because you should not post Religious references outside of the Religious based Boards.

> TOPIC: Mousetrails Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,