Mousetrails Introduction - Page 9 of 21

Hi, Mousetrails. I also wanted to wish you - Page 9 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Aug, 2006 - 8:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (21) »
Bible Research
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2006 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 697
Flag Posts: 759
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 40

Mousetrails Introduction - Page 9

Well, that lets me out of that board. Palestine vs. Israel has been based on religion for 4000 years. undecided.gif

Message Edited!
Persephone: It is not necessary to quote the entire message of the User above you.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Republican
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2006 - 1:49am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2006 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Mousetrails

Mousetrails, the rule is very simple... if it is not a Religions Based Board then do not bring up Religion. You have to keep in mind that although both you an I believe in God and the Bible - not everyone believes the same. This is an International Community. Therefore some people will believe on the Quran, Thora, Gita, etc.

If there is a Topic for which you would like to bring up a Religious view point then the answer is simple:

1. Search the Religious Based Boards FIRST to see if the Topic is not already existing

2. If there is no available Topic then start one stating you wish to base it on 'x' religious perspective.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2006 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 697
Flag Posts: 759
Activity: 3.0%
Charm: 40

Mousetrails Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I understand exactly what you are saying. What I am saying is that I personally don't believe you can discuss Israel/Palestine without religion, because the conflict between those two is about religion. So what I was trying to say is since that is my firm belief, I will not make anyone angry by posting on that thread. wink.gif
I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear the first time.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Republican
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2006 - 1:49am
Signature:
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2006 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Mousetrails Introduction
A Friend

Page 9 Introduction Mousetrails

Click the link for Cozyville and the bank is one of the many things listed in the box. As for your money, do watch out for Florena, she is a dirty underhanded punk that will steal your forum points! I have not found a way to make her pay for her deeds, but I'm plotting, oh yes, I'm plotting! wink.gif

I have added the actual link to the bank via the Shop section.

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....=shop&func=bank

Reconcile Edited: konquererz on 2nd Jul, 2006 - 10:00pm

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2006 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction Mousetrails

QUOTE (mousetrails @ 1-Jul 06, 4:34 PM)

" As you probably have already figured out I write exactly what I think, or feel.  Nobody ever has to "read between the lines" or wonder if I said what I meant.

Hi Mousetrails, I appreciate that thanks. Sorry I only saw your message today.

My Husband says exactly what he thinks too, I think it is far better than wondering if the other person said one thing but meant another!

Sorry I can't help you with the cozyville information, but I'm sure you'll find it now you've got the information and links.

Best wishes, Diane.

Reconcile Edited: DianeC on 2nd Jul, 2006 - 10:48pm

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2006 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Mousetrails Introduction
A Friend

Mousetrails Introduction

Mouse,

You may like this thread to express your opinions about Israel and Palestine and the Middle east in regards to what the Bible says.

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....t=0&#entry92236

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2006 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Mousetrails Introduction - Page 9

Hi, Just wanted to let you know that we will be thinking of you on Friday, and wishing you well for your operation, just in case I don't get to see you around the forum before then.
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2006 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 517
Flag Posts: 628
Activity: 2.5%
Charm: 45

Mousetrails Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 9

Hi, Mousetrails. I also wanted to wish you well in your upcoming operation. I hope to see you back soon and posting as usual.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 2nd Apr, 2006 - 9:43pm
Signature: Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.

> TOPIC: Mousetrails Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,