Mousetrails Introduction - Page 10 of 21

Mousetrails, I am so happy to see you online! - Page 10 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Aug, 2006 - 2:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (21) »
Bible Research
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2006 - 6:01am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 697
Flag Posts: 759
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 40

Mousetrails Introduction - Page 10

Thank you all for your concern. The only thing I am dreading is the drugs involved in the recovery process. I detest them, but I know they are a necssary evil after surgery. I will use this forum as soon as possible to take my mind off that evil necessity. Thanks again.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Republican
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2006 - 1:49am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2006 - 5:49am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Mousetrails

Hi, Mousetrails - I hope everything went well for you today! Looking forward to hearing your progress report smile.gif

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2006 - 8:08am / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Mousetrails Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Roz. I only have the strength to type this once, so please pass the word. When I was in ICU at Cedars/Siani I felt more and more limited for air to breath. Long story short I had a blood clot at the fresh operation sight. It caused paralysis of lungs, heart, arms, and legs. In short, I died in ICU. They took me back in, removed the clot, pounded my chest, and got me going again. I will give the longer version when I can sit at this keyboard more than 2 minutes. Thank you all for your thoughts.

Keith

Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2006 - 1:49am
Signature:
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2006 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Page 10 Introduction Mousetrails

I replied to you via Email, but I wanted to now if you 'saw' anything such as a Near Death Experience? I am happy that the Lord spared you to be with us, may you keep 'kicking' and kicking stronger than before!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2006 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Introduction Mousetrails

The only things I experienced were extreem frustration because I couldn't speak, and hearing surgeon say, "We're goimg right back in where we were." Much more to tell when I can hold head up to type.

K

Signature:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2006 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Mousetrails Introduction
A Friend

Mousetrails Introduction

So glad to hear you are home, and alive! You can't die yet, you still have another book to write. Hope your recovery is speedy and you are well soon, I can't wait to hear your experience.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2006 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Mousetrails Introduction - Page 10

Must keep brief. Painful to hold dead up to type. Surgery performed on neck to remove bone pinching spinal cord 8/11/06 In recovery I couldn't get enough air. Heart, lungs, arms, and legs paralyzed. I died in ICU. They went back in. Found blood clot on spinal cord. I wondered why I had sore ribs. Was told they beat my chest to get heart started again. Recovery is very slow and weak. Thanks for good thoughts. Have you started "Son's of God" yet?

Keith

Signature:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2006 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Mousetrails Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 10

Mousetrails, I am so happy to see you online! I am sorry about what you went through but hey! you are a "young" fellow wink.gif with lots of more years to come, live and enjoy! All the best,
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Mousetrails Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,