Mousetrails Introduction - Page 11 of 21

Well how about a nonsensical purposeless message - Page 11 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Aug, 2006 - 11:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (21) »
Bible Research
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2006 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 517
Flag Posts: 628
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.5%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 45

Mousetrails Introduction - Page 11

Mousetrails, that sounds like a very frightening experience. You have all my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 2nd Apr, 2006 - 9:43pm
Signature: Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2006 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 697
Flag Posts: 759
Activity: 3.0%
Charm: 40

Introduction Mousetrails

Thank you for thinking of me. When I was told the chain of events I wondered why. I believe it was so I can re-double my efforts to tell the world why I wrote Mousetrails. I see you fly the American flag. I would like to know more about you. What state you live in etc.

Message Edited!
Persephone: Asking users to contact you via Email or external web sites is not permitted. You may suggest a Private Message or ask questions via the User's Rave / Intro thread.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Republican
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2006 - 1:49am
Signature:
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2006 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Mousetrails Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

So, are you back to normal life? Do you have feelings in your hands and feet as before? Are you cranky being not as mobile as you would like? Is your wife taking extra tender care of you or are you one of those 'hard as nails' types that can heal on their own?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2006 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Page 11 Introduction Mousetrails

Sorry JB. I'm not even close to normal. Most of the feeling has returned to my hands and feet, but the pain from surgery keeps me awake about 20 hours a day. Anne has a business in town 8 miles away, so I am alone most of the time. I sit and watch TV until I can't stand that anymore, then sit at this keyboard until the pain sends me back to the TV. I have found this forum to be a god-send when I am bored. I have thanked you many, many, times for the intelligent distraction.

Anne lovingly gives me the care and necessities I need, but has very little time for anything else. We visit about her day while she is cooking dinner, then she falls in bed and I'm alone again for the night.

I used to be one of those "hard as nails" guys, but the surgeries I've had have taken a lot of starch out of my character. Back to the TV now. Take care.

Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2006 - 1:49am
Signature:
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2006 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Mousetrails

Mousetrails, try to get as much rest as you can even though you may not be able to sleep, at least lay down. What do you watch on TV? My favorite show is Lost. I hope you feel better very soon.
LDS smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2006 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Mousetrails Introduction

It's good to see you're up and around, Mousetrails. Hopefully, you will be healing up quickly, and it's nice to know we can be of some help to you in your recovery!

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2006 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Mousetrails Introduction - Page 11

I am alone about 20 hours a day while my wife works and sleeps. Any distraction, or message, is more than welcome. Thanks for thinking of me today.

Signature:
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2006 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

Mousetrails Introduction
A Friend

Mousetrails Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 11

Well how about a nonsensical purposeless message from me? I'm merely writing this to distract you. Its the least I can do for a friend. As I sit here keeping you busy reading, I am watching V for Vendetta for no less than my eighth time. I have been reading through your other manuscript and am finding it actually more controversial in some ways than your first book. And the funny part is that in this paragraph, there is little to no content, yet you will continue to read for fear you will miss something I say to you even though it is just to provide something to read and keep your mind off things for a little bit. But then, we do this every election time don't we? Desperately watching, expecting one of the politicians to say something worth while, or at least truth full. Oh well, at least I have an over all purpose, and I'm nearly positive you have just read this entire thing on nothing! laugh.gif

Best wishes getting better as always mouse!

> TOPIC: Mousetrails Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,