Dunkin Donuts Racist Ad

Dunkin Donuts Racist Ad - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 31st Aug, 2013 - 10:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Dunkin Donuts Racist Ad
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2013 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Dunkin Donuts Racist Ad

Dunkin Donuts Apologizes For Blackface Advert
Kentucky Local News

Dunkin' Donuts has apologized for the "insensitivity" of an advertising campaign in Thailand featuring a woman in blackface makeup to promote a new chocolate flavored doughnut. The Dunkin' Donuts franchise in Thailand came under criticism Friday after Human Rights Watch called the advertisements "bizarre and racist." The company's chief executive in ...
Source

Dunkin Donuts Racist Ad
Dunkin Donuts Racist Ad (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
31st Aug, 2013 - 10:41am / Post ID: #

Ad Racist Donuts Dunkin

I do not see what the fuss is about. Are people in the world still so sensitive to the slightest bit of creativity? I think Nadim Salhani said it well about how biased people can be:

international QUOTE
The CEO for Dunkin' Donuts in Thailand, which is operated as a franchise, was initially bullish about the marketing. "It's absolutely ridiculous," Said Nadim Salhani. "We're not allowed to use black to promote our doughnuts? I don't get it. What's the big fuss? What if the product was white and I painted someone white, would that be racist?" Ref. Source 1

> TOPIC: Dunkin Donuts Racist Ad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,