Be A Super Hero RPG Hangout - Page 9 of 10

In Character: Just as he was heading home - Page 9 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 20th Sep, 2014 - 12:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed
Best of  Be Super Hero RPG Hangout This is ONLY for those who have created a Charater and are waiting for the GM to tell them when they can join a current game.
31st Aug, 2014 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Hangout - Page 9

Krusten once again uses her intuition about this new guy to make sure he isn't just all talk.

Out of Character: When are we supposed to start back again? I know we are 'hanging out here' but I'm talking about the real mission?

Sponsored Links:
1st Sep, 2014 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Hangout RPG Hero Super Be

Surprised about what Felipe says he repeats,

"11 missions? Are you like Batman then?"

Out of Character: To tell you the truth I can't remember what we are waiting on. Maybe I'll ask JB when the next game will start. laugh.gif

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2014 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Hangout
A Friend

Be A Super Hero RPG Hangout Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Shifter leans forward and motion for the others to lean in. Once every one is close he says, "I think we need to check on what is going on in the world and see if there is anything that can lead us to the next part of our quest. We do know there were those starting the fire to distract people from the bank robberies. Now if we can see if we can find out who those guys were. Maybe it will lead us to the guy that got away and maybe give us a name of someone higher up in the crime world. What do you guys think?"

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2014 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 9 Hangout RPG Hero Super Be

Looks like it is a waiting game now. I hope that we are able to get more experience.

9th Sep, 2014 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Hangout RPG Hero Super Be

In Character: Krusten nods in agreement to Shifter with a sarcastic, "You think?" Then she sighs, and continues... "I wish this lot will finish their donuts so we can move on". She points at the rest sitting as though she wasn't part of the whole thing.

Out of Character: I see some new changes so JB is probably working on a new adventure.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2014 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: Yes it does appear that is so and I hope we get a nice adventure soon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2014 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Be Super Hero RPG Hangout - Page 9

Out of Character: I'm not so sure how well I'll do with randomly generated powers, but I'm here. I hope this is the right place to post. It did say characters in waiting should post here.

20th Sep, 2014 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Hangout Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 9

In Character: Just as he was heading home another new person entered the hangout. He knew he wanted to join in the group - he could tell by the 'new' look he had and sure enough he cut to the chase and told him to follow.

Out of Character: Ok go to the Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package Role-playing Game thread and you can post in character there. Then you put your actions: Super Hero ACTIONS - Mysterious Package Role-playing Game

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Be A Super Hero RPG Hangout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,