Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon - Page 3 of 10

Prime Minister finally condemns Sean Luke's - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 6th Apr, 2006 - 4:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Best of  Sean Luke Murder Case,Bastards Walking At High Noon Brutal molestation of children in this supposed paradise!
1st Apr, 2006 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon - Page 3

Yes, I have to agree with that as well. Society has a lot to do with the violence and disturbing behavior going on in T&T, and I am sorry to say that even when I was there, things were not that great. However, it seems to have worsened to the point where acts like this are becoming all too frequent and 'normal'. The other aspect of crocodile tears is that most people are outwardly saying they are disturbed, distraught, etc, but really they don't care; it doesn't personally affect them. That is, until it happens to someone they care about. Then it is a big deal. Trinidadians seem to have an outer layer that prevents them from feeling apathy or sympathy towards others until the issue hits close to home. Maybe I have been away too long to make these allegations, but from what I remember, and what I have read, that is my assessment.

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 1st Apr, 2006 - 3:10pm

Sponsored Links:
2nd Apr, 2006 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Noon High Walking Bastards Case Murder Luke Sean

Motive: Sexual Urges

One of the teenagers (the one accused of raping and killing the child) is in fact 13 years old and not 14 years old as it was reported.
Police claim to have cracked the case when the 16-year-old confessed, telling investigators that the 13-year-old wanted someone to "satisfy his sexual urges"and asked him "to get somebody for him".
The plot was hatched the day before it was carried out, and Sean was the chosen target.
The older boy said he did not bugger Sean, but the 13-year-old did before using the cane stalk. The 16-year-old said the two did not think Sean would have died, and left him, expecting that he would walk out of the cane field. Neither boy had a police record (as it was reported before). The 13 years old cannot be charged with rape because he is under 14.

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ws?id=147902089

Another 6 years old buggered

Even as two teenagers were being charged for the murder of sexually-assaulted Sean Luke, police were closing in on a karate expert who allegedly buggered a six-year-old boy.
The 30-year-old man of San Juan was arrested yesterday afternoon by officers of San Juan Criminal Investigation Department for the sexual assault, which allegedly occurred in March.
Police said the man was a trusted friend of the boy's family and the child frequented his home.
Investigators said it was during one of these visits the man forced the boy to undress and buggered him.
He then allegedly threatened the boy, warning him not to tell anyone about the rape...(read full story)

https://guardian.co.tt/news4.html

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 2nd Apr, 2006 - 3:01am

4th Apr, 2006 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

The accused teenagers with smiling faces. Police said NO REMORSE was shown.

The two boys accused of one of the most savage murders in the nation's history, smiled and yawned while waiting to appear before a magistrate yesterday.
A Carapichaima Secondary school pupil, said to be 16 years old, and his alleged accomplice, a 13-year-old relative, chatted with their police guards as they sat on a courtroom bench.
The younger boy kept asking about when he would be allowed to enrol at a "church school".
The two were allowed to sit in the public gallery of the courtroom, and spent the next hour looking around the room, with the elder of the murder accused humming a song and bobbing his head, and looking through a window.
When the case was called at around 10 a.m., the magistrate said she would not proceed, after the elder boy's mother said she was not related to the 13-year-old and the court asked that a relative of his be found. (The 13 years old boy was alone).
Ten minutes later, an aunt of the boy came forward but his parents, who contacted an attorney to represent him, did not attend the hearing.

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ws?id=148495632

I read also that the police wanted to make a physical examination on the 13 years old to see if he has been sexually abused but the parents rejected it (one of those laws that need to be changed in this country). The mother of the same child was up and down the Magistrate Court the day before yesterday "demanding" the release of his son.

President George Maxwell Richards

"The Oath of Office which I took three years ago did not require me to remain silent on issues which are keeping me awake at night".

Maybe Prime Minister Patrick Manning should take in consideration that statement since he has declined to make any type comment with regards to this case.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 4th Apr, 2006 - 7:25pm

4th Apr, 2006 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Noon High Walking Bastards Case Murder Luke Sean

Maybe Prime Minister Patrick Manning should take in consideration that statement since he has declined to make any type comment with regards to this case.

Maybe he doesn't want the international media all over this, which is why he is keeping silent. I haven't seen or heard of this case on US news channels, so it is has been kept quiet so far.

4th Apr, 2006 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Noon High Walking Bastards Case Murder Luke Sean

I saw the case in a couple of US newspapers. I think the reason Mr. Manning have decided to stay quiet is because not only he is very arrogant towards the issue of crime (he said in several occasions the crime situation is under control and that the media in general is exaggerating) and because this type of cases are happening while he is being Prime Minister. He is looking like a big fool now and instead to bow his head and acknowledge the problem of crime or at least try to give his sympathies to the family of the victim, he decides to decline to make any comment. Unbelievable.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 4th Apr, 2006 - 9:40pm

5th Apr, 2006 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon

I'm almost positive that it hasn't reached the media in the UK either, I think it is all being tried to be 'hushed' up.

I didn't think that any aspect of this crime could get any worse, but the more that the case is being revealed, the more sickening it is getting.
It really is one of the most awful cases that I have heard of, and I really feel for the sheer grief and devastation that this little boys family must be going through.
Thanks LDS for the regular updates that you have been giving us, I know for one, I wouldn't be able to access all the details so accurately from the UK.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Apr, 2006 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case Bastards Walking High Noon - Page 3

Maybe one of you can feed the article links (newspaper not here) to your local media and see if they take it up. I do not think this needs to be 'hushed' it needs to be exposed!

6th Apr, 2006 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case Bastards Walking High Noon Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

Prime Minister finally condemns Sean Luke's murder

I suppose that after hearing his own wife (Minister of Education) condemned the crime, he knew he had to say something about it:

"He said that while the future of the country looks bright, there was one dark lining on an otherwise silver cloud - the crime situation and in particular, the outrage to which the nation was exposed recently when two teenagers, one not yet 14 years old, allegedly committed the heinous crime against Sean.
However, he said the responsibility for controlling the spiraling crime was not just the responsibility of Government."

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ws?id=149107982

The Perfect Son, mother of the 13 years old accused of murder

She denied allegations in a certain section of the media last week that her son was a deviant who locked a child in a stove and stripped a two-year-old girl.
That he has never engaged in any deviant behaviour and had no disciplinary problems at school. She mentioned he enjoys playing with other children and is very nice to his younger brother and sister.
She noted that he loves a lot of television, especially cartoons, and enjoys using the computer.
She said that though her son has been out of school for a year and some months, it was not because he was a delinquent "drop-out" but due to a learning disability and inability to read.
She noted that because of his mental condition he "does not have a clue how serious (the case against him) is" and he still believes he will be returning to Orange Valley this Easter."

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ws?id=148809436

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 6th Apr, 2006 - 4:06am

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,