Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon - Page 4 of 10

DianeC said: QUOTE I was wondering whether - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 18th May, 2006 - 6:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »
Best of  Sean Luke Murder Case,Bastards Walking At High Noon Brutal molestation of children in this supposed paradise!
10th Apr, 2006 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon - Page 4

The latest news is that the defense attorney on behalf of the accused has withdrawn from the case because he and his 12 year old son is receiving numerous death threats.

Sponsored Links:
10th Apr, 2006 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Noon High Walking Bastards Case Murder Luke Sean

This really is a heinous crime, but they are entitled to have an attorney. Their attorney probably doesn't agree with the defendants either, but he had a job to do.

Unfortunately it is the mentality of some people to be bringing in threats against a defense attorney, and his 12 year old son, for goodness sake, what on earth has the 12 year old son done wrong?

This will probably continue, as the general mob are not going to be satisfied with anybody representing these defendants, I can see where they are coming from, but when an attorney takes up a case, he isn't doing it for fun, he is doing it because that is what he is getting payed for, he doesn't need to even like the people that he is representing.

20th Apr, 2006 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

The latest on this... somebody burnt down the home of one of the boys who committed the act against Luke. The parents are now homeless. The police have held two suspects, but no charges have been laid yet. People all over the country are continuously talking about this case.

9th May, 2006 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Noon High Walking Bastards Case Murder Luke Sean

I found a web site with the picture of one of the killers of the 6 years old boy Sean Luke. I want to warn you that the site itself contain profanity but you can ignore the whole thing and just look at the picture and how youngthe kid is.

https://trinishack.com/img17028.htm?page=3

17th May, 2006 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Noon High Walking Bastards Case Murder Luke Sean

I am updating this thread with another terrible case that just happened in Trinidad. I am writing this with tears in my eyes after reading the terrible things this little girl went through. Who dares to come and tell me that this is "Paradise"?! I am very ANGRY right now. Bastards, DIE and BURN in HELL!

GIRL, 4, RAPED AND KILLED

A four-year-old girl was tortured, raped, buggered and beaten on Monday night by two people she loved but no one answered little Amy Annamanthundo's screams.

Wrapped in a sheet soaked in blood oozing from her private parts, she was taken to hospital.

She was already dead when she got there.

Police were last night building a murder case against a woman who will be 19 years old next month. They already have evidence to charge a man in his 40s with murder....

An autopsy at the Forensic Sciences Centre found that only Amy's face was spared from the torture she endured.

She died from multiple blunt force trauma from a beating that came from feet, fists and pieces of wood, police said.Before she died she was sexually assaulted and burnt over her body with lit cigarettes, the autopsy found.

Police also found evidence that have led them to believe that Amy was being sexually assaulted for some time.

The pathologist also found that Amy had a broken collarbone that was healing.

For the past year, Amy had lived at the broken-down house with people who were described as drug and alcohol addicted...

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ws?id=160056688

17th May, 2006 - 9:23am / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon

I was so saddened, sickened, and disgusted at the filth that we call human kind when I read this last posting from LDS, this little girl was in her home, and should have been safe there with the people she loved (who we can't say, but can fully imagine who did some of these crimes, if not all of them against this little 4 year old girl)-- if her family weren't guilty, they sure didn't protect her either, as her she had injurys from way back.

I cannot believe that so many people had suspicions of abuse, and yet chose to 'turn a blind eye' to this little girls suffering. Shame on the people, who didn't do anything to help this little girl.

I was wondering whether Trinidad was normally like this, or is the country just having a really bad run of high profiled cases?

It certainly isn't how the country is portrayed to us, as it is presented as a peaceful, tranquil island where the rich go on holiday.

This is such a tragic,tragic case, and I ope whoever is responsible for this wicked heinous crime certainly gets what's coming to them! It makes me so angry!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th May, 2006 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case Bastards Walking High Noon - Page 4

I'm reading this after spending some time with a friend and her sweet little 3-year-old daughter ~ pure innocence, trust, and love.

It makes me sick to think someone could hurt a precious little child that way. This is pure evil, in my opinion. That poor little girl! I wish I could turn back time and scoop her up in my arms and take her away from that horrible place.

18th May, 2006 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case Bastards Walking High Noon Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

DianeC said:

I was wondering whether Trinidad was normally like this, or is the country just having a really bad run of high profiled cases?

It certainly isn't how the country is portrayed to us, as it is presented as a peaceful, tranquil island where the rich go on holiday.

The Government tries very hard to portrait Trinidad (and any other Caribbean destination) as you mentioned, the "peaceful, tranquil island" where the rich and the famous come for holidays. Actually I see the advertisements of other Caribbean destinations and it does sound and look just like Paradise. But the reality, within society itself, cannot be further from the truth.

Reality is that kids in Trinidad and Tobago are suffering all type of torture and sexual abuse. I am talking about a BIG percentage and as a teacher, I have dealt with it in a lot of instances and it made me sick...yet for society in general, hitting, beating children are a COMMON occurence. That's how they were brought up, so beating up children is part of the "culture", that's how MOST Trinidadians discipline their children. When the law about corporal punishment was abolished in the schools some years ago, the same parents were complaining because they wantedimplemented. Many parents have come to me and told me to hit their children if necessary and they were very serious about it.

Now, they only see as real "abuse" or "torture" in cases like the ones described within this thread, yet they failed to understand that these type of abuse start just by giving "licks" to a child but they do not see it that way. They think in extremes.

Now the father of the little girl, who he abandoned when the girl was only 8 months old, said he is also to blame because he did not do anything to help his daughter. He said he knew about the abuse yet he did not do a thing. What it sickens me the most is that Social Services was working fine with this case because they reported, yet a Judge gave the kid back to her mother knowing the child has been abused and that two kids of the same mother had died while in her custody some years ago.

The little girl suffered torture and sexual abuse since she was born and as a person put it, she is lucky because she is dead now and is in peace with God but what about the rest of the kids in Trinidad who are suffering the same thing every day, even while I am writing this?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,