Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon - Page 5 of 10

Two recent cases that make you literally sick, - Page 5 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 15th Apr, 2008 - 2:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »
Best of  Sean Luke Murder Case,Bastards Walking At High Noon Brutal molestation of children in this supposed paradise!
18th May, 2006 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon - Page 5

Thank you for your reply LDS, I am very saddened and sickened to think of Trinidad as a country having so many cases of abuse going on as though it is a normal part of living.

This case of the little girl is absolutely horrendous, and even more so that so many people have known that the abuse has gone on for so long, and done absolutely nothing to raise the alarm, or help this little girl from her suffering.

It maddens me to the point of boiling, when people don't stand up for innocent children, who can't speak out for themselves.

I hope that some kind of reform of parenting takes place in Trinidad, it really needs some massive changes in attitude, before even more innocents lose their lives.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jun, 2007 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Noon High Walking Bastards Case Murder Luke Sean

When I read this article, my blood boiled literally of anger. It makes me sick to my stomach to know this "mother" abandoned her own child then read that a close relative (I suppose the father) brutally murdered the child (7 months old) but the bastard was NOT happy with beating the child so bad that his skull was cracked, his ribs were broken and his jaw was fractured but the sickening, disgusting and evil beast also sexually abused him!

I am disgusted by this country, by the abuse I see daily inflicted upon the innocent children...I am disgusted that I live between this bastards that walk the same streets I do. Kill them all, burn them, torture them...NO MERCY for those who had NO MERCY when they abused infants to the point of death. Give me some matches, and I'll burn them myself!

MURDER charges will be laid against a 20-year-old man for allegedly killing a seven-month-old boy on Tuesday morning.

A post mortem examination done yesterday concluded that the boy's skull was cracked, his ribs were broken and his jaw was fractured that morning.

During the post mortem examination there were also signs that the baby may have been sexually abused but police said that more needed to be done "along that line of investigation."

The baby, Mikale Malachi Ferrier, was brought to the Arima Health Facility after a close male relative claimed that around 5 a.m. that day while entering his house, he tripped and the child fell from his hands.

The baby lived with the man at a small house at Evergreen, Carapo Village, Arima. The child's mother could not be located by the police up to press time last night. Investigators told the Express that she abandoned the child about one month after his birth.

After being taken to the health facility on Tuesday doctors examined the child and pronounced him dead...

6th Oct, 2007 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

What is the latest with Sean Luke Case? You hardly hear anything about it and is making me sick to my stomach. I won't be surprised for a second that these two murderers are let free and justice is not served.

5th Dec, 2007 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Noon High Walking Bastards Case Murder Luke Sean

Whoever did this, needs to be torture to death! What kind of BEASTS are living between us? I am so sick to read these type of stories. Poor sweet angel. I do not trust ANYONE with my kids, but why these mothers always seem to leave their kids (specially daughters) with male relatives?

Police are investigating the rape of a four-year-old girl born blind and mute.

There is a suspect in the case but police may never be able to charge him.

There was no forensic evidence collected from the girl's body to compare with that of the suspect, a man in his 20s.

And the girl did not see who did it. She might have heard the voice of the man who hurt her but cannot speak or write.

Police hope that if the man is guilty, he confesses to his crime.

Police took a statement yesterday from the infant's mother, a 26-year-old woman who has two other girls, aged eight months and two years.

The woman is unemployed and separated from her husband who fathered the children. They live in a small apartment and police said the children had little to eat when they visited the home to investigate the rape claim over the weekend.

The mother reported that last Thursday at 10.30 a.m., she left the girl and the two-year-old in the care of the man because she had to take the baby to the hospital.

She returned at 2.30 p.m. but it was only at nightfall, while bathing the children she noticed the girl's swollen private parts...

6th Dec, 2007 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Noon High Walking Bastards Case Murder Luke Sean

I know some of you may think sexual/abuse crimes against children is a worldwide thing but I just cannot accept this when I am living on a island of ONLY 1 million people and I am reading DAILY sexual abuse of children by their own parents or relatives or strangers. It makes my blood literally boil with anger. Imagine, this girl was sexually abused at age 6 and the scars are so deep that she tried to committed suicide three years later (she is now 9).

Choking with emotion, a Caroni man could barely speak yesterday when he pleaded guilty to molesting a six-year-old girl.

Forty-year-old Jimmy Gopaul was scheduled to go on trial for grievous sexual assault, but he withdrew his not guilty plea after hearing that the girl tried to kill herself on Monday and after his mother convinced him to admit his guilt.

Apart from saying that he was guilty, Gopaul only nodded his head when Justice Mark Mohammed asked him if he was aware that he would be sent to jail for the crime. He also confirmed that no one had coerced him into pleading guilty.

In the brief moment it took him to change his plea, Gopaul was seen wiping tears away from his face. He sat silently and bowed his head as Senior State prosecutor Jeron Joseph told the judge how the assault took place.

Joseph also said that the victim, now nine years old, was still so traumatised that after the case was called last Monday, she went home and cut her wrists with a knife. He said the girl had now recovered, but recommended that she receive psychological treatment.

Commenting on the steady increase in sex crimes against women and children, Justice Mohammed said the courts had to take seriously their role in making the country a safer place.

"Trinidad has become an entirely different place, where women and children are no longer safe to walk about," the judge declared.

At the same point, he complimented Gopaul's mother for urging him to plead guilty. He said that he was concerned that in other cases, parents often blindly supported their children when they engaged in "strange activities".

According to Joseph, the victim went to Gopaul's home on June 22, 2004, to play with his niece. While he was downstairs he called the girl to him, and assaulted her.

The girl did not report the incident, and it was only after her mother noticed that there was blood in her stool the next day that the girl told her mother what happened...

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ws?id=161246527

The Judge is so right when he said "Trinidad has become an entirely different place, where women and children are no longer safe to walk about".

There are 5 cases of sexual abuse under probe right now and social workers say it is increasing dramatically the sexual crimes against children in Trinidad. At a San Fernando home, it was reported that 95 per cent of the children brought to the home were abused physically and sexually.

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ws?id=161246525

23rd Jan, 2008 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon

Every time I hear the name Sean Luke, it always brings tears to my eyes. I remember a picture of such a beautiful, happy and normal child whose life was snuffed out by two teenagers, whom ironically, he saw and played with very regularly.

I believe Diana Mahabir Wyatt made a statement which eloquently sums up the whole problem with the Sean Luke case. Unfortunately, I cannot find the exact quote in the newspapers but she indicated that if Sean Luke was so brutally murdered, she would hate to think what was done to those two teenagers, while they were growing up. I wholeheartedly agree with this. I know Trinidad is regarding these teenagers as cold blooded murders, but did anyone ever stop to think about why these teenagers committed such a heinous crime? I believe that these two teenagers were victims of sexual abuse while growing up. The mere fact that the thirteen year old boy claims to have sexual urges, screams that he was indeed a victim of sexual abuse and now it has warped his mind completely. Mind you, I am not minimizing the seriousness of this crime, nor am I condoning what these two teenagers did. I am merely examining this case from a psychological perspective.

I hope this Sean Luke case sends a serious message to this regime that our facilities need to be upgraded very quickly. There are far too many reports about sexual abuse and what is horrifying about these reports are the fact that some victims of sexual abuse are barely three months old! In the United States, there are facilities for everything. Hotlines for rape, suicide, peer pressure and also, facilities with professionals who are trained to assist these victims through their ordeal. Why can't we have this in Trinidad too? The government also needs to implement harsher penalties to deter these criminals. For instance, in the Middle East, the penalty for stealing is, to severe the thief's arm or a body part. I know that this may sound barbaric but who knows? Maybe if we implement harsher penalties like this, it may force criminals not to commit these crimes. We need to do something right now before more innocent blood is shed in this nation! All the political parties should set aside their gripes with race and put their heads together to find a viable solution to stop all these heinous crimes. Remaining silent on the issues, like what Patrick Manning does best, is not going to solve this problem.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jan, 2008 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case Bastards Walking High Noon - Page 5

I was looking at some of the happenings here and for a second I thought I was reading a horror book or something. Lawd, what happening to Trinidad?

15th Apr, 2008 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case Bastards Walking High Noon Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 5

Two recent cases that make you literally sick, there are pedophiles all over the world but in this tiny island it seems like there are quite a few. In some of these cases, there are more questions than answers. I am so disgusted to live among some of these sickos that I don't live my kids unattended for ANY period of time:

GEISHA KOWLESSAR

An eighteen-month old baby girl is suspected to have been sexually molested after she was reportedly discovered bleeding from her private parts on Tuesday.

Police said on Tuesday morning, the baby was dropped off at a nursery at Santa Cruz by a female relative.

But upon changing the infant's pamper late Tuesday afternoon at her home, the relative reportedly discovered the infant bleeding.

The relative then contacted the police following which the child was taken to the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex in Mt Hope.

Police said the child was examined by a doctor who confirmed that the child had been sexually assaulted.

North-Eastern Division officers yesterday said that upon questioning the female relative, they were left with more questions than answers.

Police said from preliminary investigations conducted, they believe that the baby might have been assaulted even before she was dropped off at the nursery.

Investigators also questioned why the blood was only discovered after the baby was carried home by the female relative on Tuesday afternoon and not during the course of the day.

Police said there was also the possibility that the baby might have been assaulted on a previous occasion.
A 12-year-old girl was sexually assaulted by a man who offered her a drop to school. The girl told police that she was standing at the roadside waiting on a taxi to go to classes when a man she knew stopped.

Instead of driving to the school, a short distance from her home in Debe, the man went to a park in Hermitage Village, San Fernando, where he raped her repeatedly, police said.
The man then dropped the girl to school, where she alerted teachers.

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ws?id=161307397

She was taken to the San Fernando General Hospital where doctors confirmed that she was assaulted. Police went to a house in Debe where they arrested a 47-year-old man. He was in police custody last night.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,