Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon - Page 6 of 10

Where are the parents of this 8 years old - Page 6 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2008 - 4:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Best of  Sean Luke Murder Case,Bastards Walking At High Noon Brutal molestation of children in this supposed paradise!
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2008 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon
A Friend

Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon - Page 6

To have to hear about this on a daily basis is something that can cause people to turn a blind eye on it as it is a constant thing. I think some reform of the justice system needs to be coming soon. If not then I fear for all of you living on your island.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Apr, 2008 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Noon High Walking Bastards Case Murder Luke Sean

It breaks my heart to hear what this boy is going through, it is terrible to know this is NOT the first time it happened. Once again the politicians don't care at all about children in this country as discussed in the thread about the non-existence of Child Protection Services so kids are abused, tortured and killed without an organization in place to protect them. Shame! angry.gif

AT the Intensive Care Unit of the Mt Hope Hospital's paediatric unit is a five-year-old boy allegedly battered by the fists and feet of a man he knew.

Daniel Drickpaul suffered a broken bone in the back and internal bleeding, his face and body left swollen by the blows.

He is being fed intravenously and doctors have listed his condition as critical.

Doctors told relatives it appeared Daniel was beaten in the past, as evident from the scars they found.

Morvant police are investigating the alleged abuse and are searching for the suspect-a man in his 30s.

Daniel's grandparents have asked that the State, through social workers, intervene and allow the boy into their legal custody.

Paternal grandfather Boysie Drickpaul, 68, with whom Daniel has lived since shortly after his birth, cried for the hurting infant yesterday.

Drickpaul, of Thompson Gardens, Tarouba, said he last saw the boy on March 24, when a relative took him away with the promise he would be taken to a birthday party.

The boy was supposed to be brought back the next day.

Last Saturday, the grandparents learned that Daniel was at the Mt Hope Medical Sciences Complex....

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2008 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I am thinking it must be some really tough men over there who can do this to a small child. I wonder how that same man would do with a big man in his face. Makes me want to come down there and find out. I would love to take a few frustrations out on some people who have nothing better to do than beat helpless children.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2008 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 Noon High Walking Bastards Case Murder Luke Sean

Too many of us feel that strangers will perpetrate these acts . But beware THE ENEMY WITHIN

28th Apr, 2008 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Noon High Walking Bastards Case Murder Luke Sean

I just read in the papers that the little boy that is hospitalized after a male relative beat him up is related to Emily/Amy Annamunthodo (the girl who was raped, sodomized and tortured to death by her stepfather):

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....topic=23383&hl=

The grandmother of this little boy is also the grandmother of Emily and is asking for the State to keep the boy because she is afraid that her daughter may get involved with someone else who may kill the child. Imagine, she has TWO daughters with similar issues!

This is so tragic. My heart goes to this poor little boy that suffered his back back to be broken, he bled internally and his body was swollen by the beating. He was kicked, cuffed, thrown into the air and knocked unconscious when he hit the floor. He is in serious condition and the man who did this on the run.

DEBRA Walker thinks she failed her infant granddaughter, Amy Annamunthodo, who was tortured, raped, sodomised and killed two years ago.

It has haunted her every waking moment.

So this time, she hopes to do right, speaking out in the hope the same will not happen to another of her grandchildren, five-year-old Daniel Walker.

The boy was battered until unconscious 12 days ago by a man he knew, and is listed in a serious condition at the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex in Mt Hope.

Debra, 45, is now asking that the State, through its social welfare officers, take custody of the boy, who, she says, has seen a lifetime's worth of hurt and sadness.

She said: "I rather lose my daughter than lose Daniel, because he is a sweet child, just like Amy was a good and sweet child, and never deserved the life they got."

Her son, Jason Walker, was Amy's father. But the four-year-old lived with her step-father, Marlon King, and mother, Anita Annamunthodo.

On the night of May 15, 2006, Amy was killed. The year before, Amy had been taken from the parents after she was beaten into the hospital, but the court released the girl back into their custody.

Debra said she had begged to keep the child, who seemed always in pain.

King is awaiting trial for allegedly killing Amy.

And Amy's mother was charged with six counts of child neglect, cases which collapsed because the police complainant failed to come to court.

Debra says she now fears the State will again fail to protect Daniel, the firstborn son of her daughter, Cathy Walker.

Daniel has been at the Mt Hope hospital since April 17, battered and bruised from a beating at the hands of a man his mother once lived with.

The Morvant police are still looking for the man, who has been on the run since they started investigating the case. Police believe he is hiding out in South Trinidad.

A bone in Daniel's back was broken, he bled internally and his body was swollen by the beating.

Daniel told relatives he was kicked, cuffed, thrown into the air and knocked unconscious when he hit the floor.

Doctors also found evidence of old injuries suffered from beatings years before.

Daniel's 23-year-old mother said she reported her son's beating and the police visited her home in Morvant and said they would investigate.

Cathy said she took her son to hospital, and later begged the authorities not to take the boy, promising to be a better mother.

Debra does not believe it.

"Cathy is not stable, not financially, not emotionally, to care for Daniel. She too needs help desperately," she said.

"I saw Daniel a month ago. He was once a joyful child, happy, jumping around. This time, he sat in a corner, eyeing me, afraid to come. His home has always been a violent place....

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2008 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I always find the facts of the police saying we believe he is hiding over there. Well if you know or think he is hiding over there then go get him. Why do they just figure well he is out of our hair let someone else deal with him. What kind of police work is this goin on down there? Here in the states every law enforcement agency would be looking for this guy. If someone thought he was in a certain place that local would be looking for him. Does not sound like they are trying very hard to bring him to justice.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Apr, 2008 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case Bastards Walking High Noon - Page 6

The Morvant police are still looking for the man, who has been on the run since they started investigating the case. Police believe he is hiding out in South Trinidad.

Kntoran:
Well if you know or think he is hiding over there then go get him.

Ok Kntoran, here in Trinidad, if you ever read reports like the one above, it usually means that the police do not know where the criminal is and they are hoping that, someone will come forward and confirm the precise location of the criminal. rolleyes.gif Sad but true!

3rd Jun, 2008 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case Bastards Walking High Noon Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 6

Where are the parents of this 8 years old girl that a neighbor had to call the police to report this horrible crime this girl endured twice! (as fas as we know)

Fifty-four-year-old Ricky Ali appeared in court yesterday, charged with the rape of an eight-year-old girl.

A neighbour, a 16-year-old schoolboy, was also charged with raping the girl on a separate date.

Both were refused bail when they appeared before Magistrate Ramraj Harripersad in the Mayaro Magistrates' Court.

Ali and the teenager were arrested at the weekend after a report was made by a neighbour of the child, who is now in State custody.

Ali is alleged to have committed grievous sexual assault on the girl on May 24. The 16-year-old allegedly committed the same crime two days later....

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ws?id=161332586

I said it before and I will say it again, Trinidad is pedophile's land!

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,