Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon - Page 8 of 10

How is it possible that a MAN WITH A HISTORY - Page 8 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 20th Jan, 2010 - 12:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Best of  Sean Luke Murder Case,Bastards Walking At High Noon Brutal molestation of children in this supposed paradise!
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2008 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon
A Friend

Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon - Page 8

I can only shake my head at why this still happening down there. It sounds like you have a very weak police presence and it is turning out to be the place to go if you are a pedophile or common thug who wants to terrorize people. I hope that things do turn around soon down there.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Aug, 2008 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Noon High Walking Bastards Case Murder Luke Sean

I never understand how parents just cannot see something is wrong with the child! If the allegation is true, my heart grieves for this child. Imagine, 13 years old and PREGNANT!

A 13-year-old girl who is four months pregnant, reported to police on Wednesday that she had been raped three times by a 26-year-old man.

The unemployed Longdenville man is now being sought by police.

The girl claimed she had been the victim of sexual assault since the age of ten, but it was during the last Easter vacation that she visited relatives and was assaulted again by the man.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2008 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

If this girl had said something to her parents and they ignored what she told them I would hold them just as responsible for what has befallen her. Someone should have had a better watch on this girl when she was with her relatives to keep her safe for this guy.

30th Sep, 2009 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Noon High Walking Bastards Case Murder Luke Sean

My gosh, reading this made me so angry! Poor little baby that had to be born and die in the hands of the person who is supposed to love her and protect her. Just a two years old little girl. Is anyone surprised? Trini parents choose beating (I don't mean spanking) as a form of discipline, they use very harsh methods but they just cannot see it. It does not matter the age to them, I have seen parents beating kids as young as one year old. This place and some of these people disgust me!

international QUOTE
CHARGED with murdering his two-year-old stepdaughter five years ago, Anton Hainsly Bruce said the day she died was the first time he had ever beaten her.

Bruce testified yesterday that his wife, Shemilia Roberts, was usually the one who disciplined the child, Kareema Roberts.

The 23-year-old man told Justice Malcolm Holdip and a 12-member jury in the San Fernando First Assize Court that he became angry when it was realised that money had been missing from a pouch kept in the bedroom of their home at Paradise Avenue, McBean, Couva.

Bruce said he asked his wife's eight-year-old sister, Jerkisha Orr and her five-year-old brother Jiel whether they knew anything about the disappearance of the money and they admitted to having spent the money at a nearby parlour.

The money, he said, was being saved for the birth of an expected baby as Shemilia was then four months pregnant.

Bruce told the court that he was angry and frustrated and decided to punish the children. He said Shemilia kept a whip which she used to discipline the children and it was this whip he used to beat Jerkisha and Jiel. He said Jiel managed to get a hold of the whip and threw it outside.

"Kareema was next because she was following them and was not listening (to me)," Bruce said.

"So I told myself I could not punish the other two children and leave her out because it would have looked biased if I did not hit she."

The incident, he said, occurred on April 8, 2004 shortly after Shemilia left for work as a processor at National Fisheries, in Port of Spain. It was the same day Kareema died at the Couva Hospital.

An autopsy done by pathologist Dr Hughvon Des Vignes on April 11, 2004 found that Kareema suffered 17 injuries and died as a result of a lacerated liver and multiple blunt trauma injuries to her head and body.

"I grab she by she hand and (with my hand) I hit she on she bottom twice and she spin around and she foot gone out from under she and she sort of dropped and hit the ground. I hit she about four more."

Bruce said one of the blows landed on Kareema's left side just below her hip.

The court heard that the children were sent to the bedroom following the beating. Bruce said Jerkisha came to him about seven minutes later and told him that Kareema was vomiting. He said he took her up and carried her to the bathroom to have a bath but left her there to return to the bedroom to get her towel....

Source 7

I hope this man and his common in law wife PAY for what they have done with their own lives!

2nd Oct, 2009 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Noon High Walking Bastards Case Murder Luke Sean

I'm following that case too. I thought it was disturbing how the man is denying beating the little girl even though she was injured so badly that all her little organs were practically destroyed. He should borrow a gun and kill himself.

24th Nov, 2009 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Take a good look at this bastard (pic on link provided). Doesn't he look like your average Trini? That's why I don't trust ANYONE with my children. Reading this story made me so mad and disappointed at the justice system since I believe this monster is a predator and should NOT be allowed to be free after he completes his sentence. As far as I am concerned, he should be put to death or life in prison without the possibility of parole.

international QUOTE
AZARD Ali, the man who was found guilty last week of buggering an eight-year-old boy twice eight years ago, was yesterday sent to jail for two life sentences-the maximum.

Ali, 48, was already serving a 12-year sentence for sexually assaulting the boy's 12-year-old sister seven years ago.

In passing sentence yesterday in the San Fernando Third Assize Court, Justice Gillian Lucky ordered that Ali not be released from prison before 15 years have elapsed.

Lucky said the sentence passed was meant to show society's abhorrence of sex crimes committed against children.

"The message must be sent in unequivocal terms that children are a vulnerable group in society and they are in need of protection," Lucky said.

Ali showed no emotion and expressed no remorse.

The aggravating factors as outlined by Lucky included Ali's age at the time of the offence, the difference in age between himself and the victim, and the use of violence and threats.

The State's evidence, led by attorney Brent Winter, is that the crime was committed on two occasions in 2001 at Fyzabad.

The nine-member jury was told that the boy was catching fish at a river close to his home in March, 2001 when Ali walked up to him, grabbed him, took him to his (Ali's) house and sexually assaulted the child.

The boy was warned to not tell anyone about what happened or he would be killed.

It was sometime in November, 2001 that the boy was at the river again when Ali approached him, held him down and assaulted him there.

The boy told his father and a neighbour about the incidents and Ali, a construction worker, was arrested....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Nov, 2009 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case Bastards Walking High Noon - Page 8

You know one question I always wonder is where are the parents when things like this happen? I find parents leave their kids by uncle or auntie and you never know what can happen to them.

20th Jan, 2010 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case Bastards Walking High Noon Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 8

How is it possible that a MAN WITH A HISTORY OF SEXUAL ABUSE be in the same ward than a CHILD? Where the heck were the nurses or security? This is disgusting and sickening!

international QUOTE
A MAN with a disfigured hand, who allegedly fondled a teenager while both were hospital patients, was denied bail in court yesterday.

Lennox Hamlet, 32, of Never Dirty, Morvant, was charged with indecent assault following last Sunday's incident.

Hamlet and the 13-year-old were on the same ward of the hospital when it is alleged he went to the boy's bed and fondled him.

The teen later told his mother, who made a report to the San Fernando Police Station.

Hamlet, who had already been discharged from the hospital, was arrested and charged by Cpl Hayden Manwarren.

Hamlet appeared before San Fernando First Court Magistrate Roger Ramgoolam and pleaded not guilty.

Hamlet's attorney Ravi Goojar told the court his client had a physical deformity in his right hand.

"You have convictions for serious indecency since 1990 ... I cant" give you bail," Ramgoolam said. ...

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,