Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon - Page 9 of 10

This story is just HORRIBLE! I hope - Page 9 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 21st Nov, 2013 - 11:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
Best of  Sean Luke Murder Case,Bastards Walking At High Noon Brutal molestation of children in this supposed paradise!
22nd Oct, 2010 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon - Page 9

My heart sank when I read the news of this poor baby being beaten to death in Aranguez. SHAME to the bastard that did this, SHAME to the mother of this baby who ensured to leave the house and look for refuge in the house of her own mother and LEFT THE CHILD with this monster! And SHAME to the neighbors who KNEW this guy was beating this child repeatably and yet failed to call the police!

international QUOTE
DOMESTIC ABUSE claimed the life of a two-year-old boy yesterday even as his mother was at the hospital seeking treatment for her own injuries.

Police were called out to Freddie Street, Aranguez yesterday after paramedics responded to a distress call involving the child Etean George-Smith.

Investigators said the child's mother, Davika Ranie-Roopchand, 21, suffered 12 months of abuse at the hands of a close relative and the suspect was taken into custody to assist in the probe.

Ranie-Roopchand and the suspect are originally from the east coast of Demerara in Guyana but had been living in Trinidad, "for about five years," said one of their neighbours.

Ranie-Roopchand had previously lived with another man named, Edward Smith, the father of the dead child. He too was on the scene yesterday and sat in a garage with his head down saying nothing....

Sponsored Links:
22nd Oct, 2010 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Noon High Walking Bastards Case Murder Luke Sean

I read the mother and the killer are from Guyana. I don't understand why the mother of this baby wasn't charged. Can anyone explain me that?

17th Nov, 2010 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

More heinous crimes happening against children in this island nation. A few weeks ago, a guy in Carenage was denied bail for raping a toddler, in the history of this country we also have the cases like the one of Sean Luke, a pre-schooler who fell victim to two teenage boys who buggered him and brutally killed him. Also in that same year, 4 year old Amy was brutally buggered, beaten and murdered by her mother's lover.

Now we have the HORRIBLE story of a 4 year old being brutally buggered:

international QUOTE
A Point Fortin mother is today faced with the reality that her 4 year old son has been brutally buggered.

The child's 14 year old male relative is said to be assisting police with investigations.

According to news sources, the incident was reported to police some three weeks ago, by the child's mother and on Thursday, following a police probe into the incident, the 14 year old suspect was taken into custody.

The toddler is meanwhile being treated for the sexually transmitted disease, gonorrhea.

2nd Oct, 2011 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Noon High Walking Bastards Case Murder Luke Sean

Another horrible story of s-xual abuse towards children. A mother of a 10 month old baby claims that her daughter was sexually abused at a Day Care Centre in Port of Spain!

international QUOTE
A Santa Cruz woman whose 10-month-old daughter was sexually assaulted at a Port-of-Spain day care centre on Thursday was yesterday crying out for justice and is calling on the police to speed up their investigation in the interest of protecting innocent children.

The woman said she regrets leaving her baby at the day care centre, which had been recommended to her by a friend and, therefore, she did no background checks on the facility.

She said a week ago she took her baby to the day care centre and was introduced to the owner who told her three sitters worked on shift caring for three other babies.

The woman said she was told that the fee was $60 a day and $580 per month. "On Thursday, at about 10 am, I took my daughter to the day care centre. When I arrived there later at about 3.30 pm one of the sitters gave the baby to me but I noticed that she was irritable and not her normal self but I paid no heed to it and thought that maybe she was hungry," said the woman.

"However, when I arrived at home and proceeded to change the diaper I discovered that the vagina of my baby was reddish and swollen and this raised alarm bells causing me to rush my child to the Santa Cruz Health Centre where a doctor confirmed that my baby was in fact sexually assaulted."

3rd Oct, 2011 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Noon High Walking Bastards Case Murder Luke Sean

According to a report from TV6 News the police said that the baby was not sexually assaulted after doctors from Mt. Hope examined her. An officer is continuing investigations. Regardless, that area of a child should not be red and inflamed at a day care centre.

15th Oct, 2011 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon

What about the alleged s-xual abuse case of the little son of a British national living in Trinidad? The act allegedly occurred in an upscale pre-school in Maraval.

international QUOTE
A little boy who cried out to his parents that an "iguana" crawled into his body through his rectum is believed to be a victim of a sex assault by a man who works at an upscale Maraval pre-school.

Police believe the child had been sodomised by the man, who fooled the three-year-old Westmoorings boy into thinking that he was attacked by an "iguana".

The incident reportedly took place at the school's compound in Maraval sometime last Friday. The school caters mainly for the children of foreign nationals.

The father of the boy, who is a British national working in this country, became suspicious last Sunday after he discovered that his son's rectum was bleeding, and began questioning him.

He then took his son to the St Clair Police Station and made a report.

Police took the child to the St Clair Medical Centre where a doctor examined the boy, but tests carried out proved inconclusive. However, the doctor noted that a blunt instrument could have been used, which resulted in the child bleeding from the rectum...https://www.newsday.co.tt/crime_and_court/0,148918.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Apr, 2012 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case Bastards Walking High Noon - Page 9

This is absolutely disgusting. There are no words to describe the crime that has been committed to this child. My goodness, what the heck is wrong with some people!

international QUOTE
A 64-year-old man along with four teenaged boys are expected to appear before a Chaguanas magistrate next week charged with buggering a five-year-old boy several times for over a year.

A team of Central Division officers led by Supt Johnny Abraham along with Sgt Jerry Hosein raided a squatting area in Claxton Bay off the Uriah-Butler Highway yesterday morning after receiving information about the child.

The child after being rescued was medically examined and up to press time last night was at a safe house being counselled.

Police said the man does not work anywhere but would move into, "so called," depressed areas and target the children. He earned a living by begging for charity in both Chaguanas and San Fernando and would be seen holding on to a piece of paper asking for donations to treat a range of medical ailments which he claimed he had. With the money he gained he would then buy sweets which he would use to bribe children to have sex with him.

In the boy's case about a year ago the suspect built a shack near to where the child and his grandmother lived.

Police said he would often bribe the child with sweets to come over to his house following which he would sexually assault the child.

Using money, sometimes as little as $10, he would invite teenaged boys to come over to his shack and have sex with him and he also encouraged them to bugger the five-year-old as well. Source 6

21st Nov, 2013 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case Bastards Walking High Noon Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 9

This story is just HORRIBLE! I hope justice is served for this little angel now in heaven. sad.gif

international QUOTE
A ONE-year-old boy was found dead in the latrine of a Maracas Valley, St Joseph, home yesterday hours after a close male relative of the boy telephoned the police and claimed the child had been abducted by three men.

The horror story began around 1 a.m., when the boy's relative telephoned Maracas Valley police, stating he (The boy) had been kidnapped.

The 26-year-old man told officers that around 12.30 a.m. He was at his Santa Rita Trace home, located at the end of the Maracas Royal Road, with the child, Jacob Monroe.

He claimed three gunmen broke through his front door and demanded he hand over a gun they said he had. The man told officers he did not know what gun they were talking about. The man said the gunmen then made him slit both his wrists and swallow a cup of pitch oil. Source 2

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,