Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon - Page 2 of 10

Motive? The only motive in this society is - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 1st Apr, 2006 - 2:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »
Best of  Sean Luke Murder Case,Bastards Walking At High Noon Brutal molestation of children in this supposed paradise!
29th Mar, 2006 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon - Page 2

News Update:

I just watched the news. Two teenagers have been arrested in connection with the brutal murder. Ages 16 and 14 and both are school drop outs. One of them (the 16 years old) has a criminal record of sexual abuse of a 2 years old little girl some years ago. The 16 years old teen lives in the same community and the 14 years old is from Port of Spain and goes to Couva usually to visit relatives. Both of them were known to play with kids around the neighborhood and they have brothers and sisters of the same age of the victim. It is interesting to know that it was public knowledge in the community that the 16 years old had a criminal record of sexual abuse, yet he was not watched or stopped from playing with kids. Residents and police became suspicious when the 14 years old boy told an uncle that when he was walking on the cane field with his friend, a tall and dark man approached them and tried to kill them. The uncle became suspicious when residents testified that they saw both teenagers playing with the kid in the field.
The news showed a lot of police work involved.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 29th Mar, 2006 - 11:20pm

Sponsored Links:
29th Mar, 2006 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Noon High Walking Bastards Case Murder Luke Sean

I'm glad they have acted quickly, and hopefully they will have the correct offenders under lock and key.
It is an absolute disgrace that there has been knowledge about the 16 year old being a sexual offender, and nobody has stepped in to stop him hanging around with young children.
I personally believe that it is everyone's responsibility, if they have concrete knowledge of a paedophile to at least warn the parents/children not to go near the offender.
I use the term concrete evidence, as in you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that a person has offended, it is a thin line if you only suspect a person, and you can't go around throwing this type of accusation around.
Hopefully the community will have learned a lesson from this absolute tragedy.

30th Mar, 2006 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

The news is now saying three teenagers were involved and that the villagers saw these teenagers playing with the six year old, but thought nothing of it as they (the villagers) were accustomed seeing the teens playing in the village. Due to their age they will not get the death penalty.

The news also mentioned a similar case in England during the 90s where a three year old was beat up and killed by two ten year old boys. Do you recall that one DianeC?

30th Mar, 2006 - 5:40am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Noon High Walking Bastards Case Murder Luke Sean

The news also mentioned a similar case in England during the 90s where a three year old was beat up and killed by two ten year old boys

I remember hearing about this case, I didn't think it was in the 90's, if it was, it would have been late 90's. I remember all the uproar it caused because of the age of the kids that were involved. I'll try to see if I can dig up the actual story. I'd be surprised if it isn't already covered somewhere on the forum already.

Update: I was wrong, it happened in 1993. Two 10-year old boys lured a 2-year old, then tortured, beat and killed him and left his body by railroad tracks. Here is a link to the timeline of events for that story

https://edition.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/0...ulger.timeline/

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 30th Mar, 2006 - 5:48am

30th Mar, 2006 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Noon High Walking Bastards Case Murder Luke Sean

I remember this terrible case well, the two year old was Jamie Bulger, he was out shopping with his mum in an indoor shopping center in Liverpool area, North west England, his Mum literally lost sight of him for a second, that's all it took for two young 10 year old boys to walk off with him.(video footage from the shopping centre was shown later to prove this)
I remember the family were out looking for their little boy on Valentines day, this really stuck with me.
When the little boys body was found, the two boys had been found to have beaten and tortured the little boy,and yes, they left him on a railway track,however what wasn't made common knowledge was the fact that this little boy wasn't quite dead when being put on the railway track, and the police were searching for all the body parts for days.
It was a terrible, shocking time, as the crime itself was heinous, but was so unusual for England, compounded by the fact that when they did trace the murderers the whole nation was shocked to find that it was young boys, again with brothers and sisters similar in age to Jamie Bulger that had committed the crime.
It wasn't just Jamie Bulgers family that suffered here, they really suffered, and eventually the Mum and Dad split up because of the grief they were suffering and the strain that had been put on their family, but also the 2 families of the young murderers were affected, as they were totally victimized and threatened, and shunned from their community.They eventually I believe ended up having to move from their area and start again.
The two boys involved were moved to a secure unit in secret, which was about a 5 minute walk from where I used to live, and word got out in our community, and violence erupted at the unit, so the boys had to be moved again.
Although the boys were young, England wanted them to be tried as adults, as they had committed an adult crime, I believe England hadn't seen a case quite like it for the best part of 50 years.
They have now served their time, and have been released, due to a national paper having released their photos, identities, addresses, the lot, they have been set up with new identities, new locations, way out of the Liverpool area, and I believe that there is still a death threat hanging over their heads from the British public, who believe that justice wasn't fully done.

Reconcile Edited: DianeC on 30th Mar, 2006 - 2:21pm

1st Apr, 2006 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon

News Update on Sea Luke's case

The 16 years old teenager confessed the crime, although it is suspected that the 14 years old planned and carried the murder. Both have planned the horrible crime since Friday (Sean Luke was murdered on Sunday afternoon).
Both of them are stepbrothers and fed the victim a treat of corn flakes and chocolate milk to lure him to a river to catch fish before the attack.
When the mother began a frantic search through the village, the smiling suspects were telling of a mystery stranger seen with Sean, and giving villagers clues on where to look, and even helping in the hunt.
One of the teenagers in custody had only last Friday been caught removing the clothes of a two-year-old girl by her mother but no police report was made. Aren't we all stupid here or what?! This makes me sick, if this STUPID woman (I do not know how to call her) have made a police report probably Sean Luke may be alive today.
When Monday came, one went to school, and another went to work on a fishing pirogue.
Sean went to the river on the invitation of a 17-year-old whom he knew well. Three other boys, aged, five, nine, 11, and the two now in custody went along on the lime. A 13-year-old boy was also part of the lime.
He was questioned twice by police but was released last Thursday.
"A boy (17 year old name called) tell me to go fishing. I say yes, then no, they say I going. The other fellas was going. We meet Sean standing by a culvert near his house."
The 17-year-old called Sean and told him "let we go down by the river".
The 13-year-old said Sean happily went along and spent several minutes trying to catch crabs and fish. He said the group caught one fish.
"Sean was happy and laughing at everybody (because) one was telling jokes. But there was one boy (identified as the 14-year-old suspect) who was watching Sean and me and looking kinda angry".
Then some of the kids left and the two teenagers send the rest home leaving them alone with Sean Luke.
https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ws?id=147695827

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 1st Apr, 2006 - 2:39pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Apr, 2006 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case Bastards Walking High Noon - Page 2

Thanks for the update LDS_forever. The article doesn't mention any motive, or was this teenager just sick in the head. I suppose if he was messing with another 2-year old earlier, he must have some tendency towards young children. Can these teenagers get the death penatly in Trinidad, or are they too young?

1st Apr, 2006 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case Bastards Walking High Noon Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Motive? The only motive in this society is vice, sex and alcohol. That's the reason for all this non-sense going on.
Nope, they cannot get death penalty because both of them are minors. They must be 18 years and over. So probably they will be send to a juvenile prison for a few years where they will continue doing this kind of horrible acts and then out again in society to continue abusing and killing children. I tell you, this type of news brings the worst out of me. A lady on television left a comment: "Let's them hang them on the Promenade and we will deal with them". I know it sounds barbaric, but when you read the type of things they have done to this child, then you start having feelings like that.

I found this letter on the Express and I agree 100% with the writer. Most Trinidadians just have "crocodile tears" for Sean Luke:

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...on?id=147695749

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,