Edav38 Introduction

Edav38 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2006 - 4:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

General
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2006 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Edav38 Introduction
A Friend

Edav38 Introduction

Hello, my Name is Ed. I am from Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.

I am a Gay Christian Male, who is Politically Conservative to the core.

I like a Good Debate, and can respect your right to disagree.

Through my 39 years of life, I have a great deal of experience, and I will share it with anyone who is willing to listen, plus I also like getting taught from others experiences.

We are all on a journey in this life that God has set us upon, and No One Path is necessarily correct. Religiously, I DO Believe that only one path is correct, that being the path of Christ. Non-Denominational, Catholic, Protestant, LDS, Baptist, ect., doesn't matter. Even the Jewish is the correct path in "MY" opinion.

SOME may think that I cannot change my views on things, because I present a Very Staunch line of opinion, but that is far from correct. Originally I was a STAUNCH Supporter of Bush, but that is a major change that has been going on in me, as I AM one of his Detractors now.

I have an Emnity for Islam, which is No Longer the peaceful religion that it was before Mohammed got ahold of it. Yes, that WILL be a point on which I will have some detractors, but the Truth is a thing that Most people have difficulty dealing with.

I will leave you with this, it is Favorite Quote from a Television show in the 1990's, it is as close to Reality as any I have ever seen:

"Understanding is a three edged sword. Your side, their side, and the truth."
Kosh(Babylon5)

Have a Wonderful Monday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2006 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Introduction Edav

Welcome Friend

Thanks for taking the time to register. If you have read our rules and Constructive posting policy then you will know how we do things around here, but if you have not, then please take the time to do so now --> Posting Policy. To help everyone get to know you better you may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link.

Here are some other links that may help you get started:
See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2006 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Edav38 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. That was quite an intro and you have laid all your cards on the table. Now, do look over the links that Latina gave you and it will help you get a feel for this place. Should you have any questions, please do ask in this Thread after looking over the FAQ Board.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2006 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Edav38 Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Edav

Ummmm...no, not ALL of my cards, just the basics.....hehehe....I am pretty much in your face sometimes.....I believe that if we cannot be Honest with who we are, we should keep quite, and to be Honest, MOST of the Democrats and Republican in the USA Need to keep their mouths shut, cause Very Few of them are ever Honest with their true beliefs.

But, hey, what are ya gonna do.

"Be well John Spartan."............hehehe

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2006 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Edav

You should fit in well in our Political / Activism Discussion, although we have Topics covering everything imaginable. Use the Site Map to find the various Boards.

What do you for work? Your interests, etc.?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2006 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Edav38 Introduction
A Friend

Edav38 Introduction

I work for the University of Phoenix at the Indianapolis Campus. There are 140 campuses, with just over 330,000 students Nation wide, in Canada Mexico, Puerto Rico.

My Title is Marketing Analyst, but my Job is Marketing, Admin Assistant to the State V.P. and the Directors of 2 Campuses, and back-up PC Support.

I am enrolled in the University of Phoenix AND in Apollo Corporate University, in 2 total College Programs, I will graduate from both at the end of this year. I will Then begin working on my Masters Degree in management. By the end of 2008, I should have my MBA/Management. I Might go for a PhD in Management afterwards, but I may also take a break, and go on a Cruise throughout the Caribbean (always wanted to do that).

Of all of the companies I have worked for, this is BY FAR the Best Corporate Culture and Best Customer Service I have EVER come across. The employees REALLY DO MATTER here, unlike MOST Fortune 100 companies.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2006 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Edav38 Introduction

Ah, well educated, this is good since you will also be able to give your experience in the Education and Career Boards as well as Business. You are an all rounder - I like that. Enjoy.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2006 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Edav38 Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Hello and welcome. I am happy to see that you have decided to join us here in discussion. From the sounds of your introduction as well as your conversation with JB I feel that you will have much to contribute on many of our existing topics. You mentioned that you serve as a backup for PC support. I have been in the PC support field for years myself. Be sure to stop in and check on the technology boards here also after you get settled in. I am sure there are many topics included within that you will have a personal experience to share in many aspects. I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!

> TOPIC: Edav38 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,