Michael Jordan Vs Kobe Bryant - Page 2 of 3

Michael Jordan is the man of basketball and - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Mar, 2008 - 2:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Who's the better player?
11th Apr, 2006 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Michael Jordan Vs Kobe Bryant - Page 2

Jordan and Kobe going one on one is like comparing Arnold Schwarzenegger with Lou Feringo(?) - both were classy, both were big, but Arnold just had that extra push that made him better! This is the case with Michael and Kobe: Michael can win a championship all on his own while sick (see Utah vs. Bulls game), I do not believe Kobe has that kind of drive.

Offtopic but,
Did I put a review of Michael's book here? I read it, it shows what he is made of... it is not all physical, a lot of it is mental.

Sponsored Links:
15th Apr, 2006 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Bryant Kobe Jordan Michael

Malexander, to clarify and clear up any doubts you may have about MJ vs. any other... I dedicate the NBA Review Board's new banner to you!

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2006 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Michael Jordan Vs Kobe Bryant
A Friend

Michael Jordan Vs Kobe Bryant Sports & Fashion Music Movies

First off, wanting "fair" discussion regarding Kobe and Jordan isn't even fair to Kobe. You can't compare him to greatness like that.

Second, for you to insinuate someone better than Jordan is blasphemy! I absolve my son and as penance, you must speak Air Jordans while looking at the banner for this review board.

15th Apr, 2006 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Bryant Kobe Jordan Michael

Ok, ok, I see I am beginning to make some enemies on this topic. Let's get some things out in the open. What made Jordan the greatest, and why is Kobe not quite there yet? Please be specific.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2006 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bryant Kobe Jordan Michael

KOBE YOUNGEST TO SCORE 17,000

Kobe Bryant showed signs of his old explosiveness and took over in the fourth quarter, signaling his surgically repaired right knee is getting better.
Ref. https://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/bask...s.ap/index.html

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2008 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Michael Jordan Vs Kobe Bryant

Name: Hector

Comments: I would choose Kobe for my team because he has better shooting from any place in the court. Jordan just flies. But Kobe could do anything. Kobe is better than Jordan he doesn't have enough NBA championships but he will get at least 2 more within 2-3 years and he will be a legend that will be remembered just like Micheal Jordan. No matter what. Kobe all the way, go Lakers!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2008 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Michael Jordan Kobe Bryant - Page 2

Name: Andres

Comments: Kobe is not even to be called the "next Mike" or better than him!

1st Mar, 2008 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Michael Jordan Kobe Bryant Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Michael Jordan is the man of basketball and it ain't got anyone better now or even in the near future. Go Michael!

Reconcile Edited: DarkScribe on 1st Mar, 2008 - 2:14pm

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Michael Jordan Vs Kobe Bryant

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,