Requiem Introduction

Requiem Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Sep, 2013 - 12:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2013 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Requiem Introduction
A Friend

Requiem Introduction

Hello everyone. My name is Requiem and I am just not joining this community. I haven't been role playing for very long. In fact, it's only been a few weeks. I have played video game-based role playing games, but never pen-and-paper or post-by-post typed ones before. The first role play that I started doing was one based of a manga that I read called "Bleach." It's on [..] and I absolutely love it. I have always loved the Elder Scrolls series, and other fantasy games like it, so I figured I would try a role play that is similar. I know that Dungeons & Dragons is probably the most prestigious game that revolutionized role play. That's why I came here! I want to get into Dungeons & Dragons, or other games like it. I have been great ideas, or so I'd like to think, and I want to interact with people that have interests like me! I can't wait to get into this online community!

Thanks,
Requiem

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2013 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Requiem

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Remember we cater for mature DEDICATED players and not merely those passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy.

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing forthwith, just use the easy: D&D Start Guide

This is a good guide to understanding Role-playing Games here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Other Medieval Related role-playing games
[+] World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Gwynedd Medieval Village Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Text MMORPG

Dungeons & Dragons is NOT the only genre here. For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2013 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 80
Flag Posts: 887
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.8%
[+] Gain: 3,146.94 FP
Charm: 9

Requiem Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Requiem, welcome to the community. There are many Role-playing Games here to choose from. I enjoy a few of them myself. I think you will like it here. The play by post Role-playing Games can be slower going then table top or online games like the Elder Scrolls. (I have played and enjoy Elder Scrolls myself.) With patience, you can really get into our variety of role-playing games.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 9th Sep, 2013 - 4:07pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2013 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 168
Flag Posts: 4,101
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 21.9%
[+] Gain: 8,743.38 FP
Charm: 34

Introduction Requiem

Hi Requiem, always glad to see new potential players. I have a Pathfinder game that has no prerequisites, so you can post straight away! Pathfinder is a fantasy Role-playing Game that split off from (And improved on) the Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 edition rules.

There are three threads, you can find the Questions Thread here as a starting point. Feel free to ask any questions if you're interested and do have a look at the Kingmaker Player's Guide (You have to do a search).

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jan, 2011 - 10:44am
Signature:

> TOPIC: Requiem Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,