Citizen: Bwren - Page 2 of 2

Everything has been going extremely well lately. - Page 2 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 28th May, 2006 - 4:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
In Cozyville!
2nd May, 2006 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Bwren - Page 2

I walked up to the local internet cafe last night to spend some time with many of my online friends and posted on a forum that I have not been spending enough time on. I really needed this as I have found stress to be a large factor lately as I have been frantic with the stress load that married life has given me. I can't complain however because I have never been happier. Last night when I returned home from my dead end job I thought I was going to walk in the door and pass out in front of the TV but my wife had other plans. Nothing bad by any means, she had a nice and romantic dinner for us planned. This really did lighten the load a lot as it forced me to relax.

Sponsored Links:
10th May, 2006 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Bwren Citizen

Married life is proving to be great. I am really excited every day to know that my wife is waiting on me at home. I do really feel bad that I have not had the chance to further my career as of yet as I know Carrie would really like to have the finer things. Carrie was telling me about a strange hut that was built near the primary. This really seems to be upsetting her as we have talked about trying to have a baby soon. We enjoyed a movie night together the other night. I purchased the new movie Harry Potter 4; Goblet Of Fire. It was actually a lot better than I expected it to be. I always forget how expensive movies are, it cost me 25 FP. It was worth every penny to spend the time with Carrie though. I have grown a desperate wanting to go to the arcade and play astroids. Other games also I guess but I really need to win a crown for this one.

16th May, 2006 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Bwren Archive RPG Cozyville

One thing after another. As if financial hardship wasn't bad enough I had the toilet break today. That puts us bad in the negative in our bank account. If I could only get past this month then perhaps I would be able to do something more about it. Everything going on is stressing me out badly. I fear if I cannot find a way to turn this around I am going to be send deep into a state of despression. My loving wife does do a wonderful job making sure I am taken care of but I hate that she has to endure everything.

28th May, 2006 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Bwren Citizen

Everything has been going extremely well lately. Other than the taunting of other arcaders about my lack of attendance I have no complaints. I believe they simply do not understand the financial hardships that I have experienced after my new wife became an active part of my life here. I have gotten an early start on my christmas shopping this year. I found my baby sister a multi pack of the Harry Potter games that I found on sale. I have a feeling that since she has already gotten it that she will expect me to buy her something else between now and then. I guess for a ten year old that could only be expected. Housework has been keeping me busy but at least it doesn't cost me anything to do work myself.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Bwren

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,