Hostage (2005)

Hostage 2005 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Apr, 2006 - 1:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
15th Apr, 2006 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Hostage (2005)

I just saw this movie today, and actually enjoyed it. Bruce Willis plays an ex-negotiator who finds himself in a hostage situation that not only involves someone else's family, but also his own. I was very impressed with the acting job that Ben Foster provided as one of the perpetrators. If you get the chance, rent this movie.
3 starorange.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2006 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Hostage (2005)
A Friend

Hostage

Oh man that was such a great movie! Can you even imagine what you would do if that was you! I have watched it a couple times, I absolutely loved the movie!

24th Apr, 2006 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

Hostage (2005) Sports & Fashion Music Movies

This movie deserves a higher rating, but there was just too much profanity for my tender ears. The acting was superior and the whole storyline excellent. It does leave many questions in my own mind as to what I would do in a similar situation. The ending seemed to leave room for a part 2?

Rate: 1 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

24th Apr, 2006 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Hostage

The ending seemed to leave room for a part 2?

I doubt it. If there is a sequel, it would have to be a whole different set of circumstances and people. Plus, the big effect in the movie was his thinking back about the kids he lost in that hostage situation and how it affected him in this new one. You would have to build something like that again in the sequel, and that would be a little difficult.

25th Apr, 2006 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Hostage

S P O I L E R

Well, you have to consider that they (the bad guys) still know who he (Police Chief) is and then there is the accountant, surely all these people will not simply be allowed to 'go free', but I guess the movie is purposely leaving you with food for thought. Wasn't that other hostage negotiator also one of them? What are some of your theories for whom 'they' were - criminals in high places?

25th Apr, 2006 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Hostage (2005)

In my opinion, it is too late for the bad guys. The DVD went up in flames with the house. The henchmen are all dead, and some good investigative work should link them to the higher up criminals. My guess is they are politicians or big business owners, because the accountant was talking about 'cooking the books'. Either way, a sequel would be trying to close too many holes at the end of the first, and really take away from the crux of the story. All in all, I am not fan of sequels, especially when they try to extend a story too far.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Apr, 2006 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Hostage 2005

QUOTE (Malexander)
The DVD went up in flames with the house.

It did, but the information remained 'alive'. The only reason they wanted the DVD was because they thought the accountant was dead. Once they verified that the accountant was still alive then they were okay (we see that in the last scene.)

25th Apr, 2006 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Hostage 2005 Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Maybe they were hoping that the accountant had a backup somewhere else where they could get a second DVD. I doubt he had all this information in his head. My guess is that they would have killed him off anyway once he refused to give them what they want or said he didn't have a backup.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Hostage (2005)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,