Handicapped Parking For Expecting Mothers - Page 2 of 2

QUOTE (malexander @ 16-Apr 06, 3:56 PM) I think - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Apr, 2006 - 9:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
16th Apr, 2006 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Handicapped Parking For Expecting Mothers - Page 2

How about this - both pregnant and handicapped people have the same decal, that way it is equal and if the complaining future mother doesn't want to tell anyone, she can just say that she hurt her foot.

Are you referring to this statement? Personally, I think it would be a bit much putting a pregnant woman in the same league as a handicapped person. Handicapped spots would then need to be increased, as there would be a lot more people with handicapped tags now. In my opinion, there would need to be a differentiation between handicap and pregnancy, and therein lies the original dilemma of how to enforce and implement this.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2006 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Mothers Expecting Parking Handicapped

QUOTE (malexander @ 16-Apr 06, 3:56 PM)

I think it would be a bit much putting a pregnant woman in the same league as a handicapped person.

Good point. I guess when you are dealing with pregnant women there are simply a lot of variables and possibly sensitive areas, making this a difficult scenario to implement.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Handicapped Parking For Expecting Mothers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,