Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 8 of 17

Kamla who has been the leader of the opposition - Page 8 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 25th May, 2010 - 2:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (17) »
Politician - Kamla Persad-Bissessar, the new Leader of the UNC and first woman Opposition Leader - what are your thoughts?
14th May, 2010 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 8

CCN is saying that Kamala's niece and driver were hijacked and assaulted today while their valuables and important papers were stolen. Things seem to be getting rather aggressive but that is not all, see more here: Source 9 The car was later recovered.

Sponsored Links:
15th May, 2010 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Persad-Bissessar Kamla

The interesting thing about this latest incident is that Mr. Phillbert acknowledged it was indeed a criminal act. The Prado was recovered but documents were stolen.

16th May, 2010 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Apparently, she received a second death threat and that's why she was not able to speak at the Sangre Grande meeting.

22nd May, 2010 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Persad-Bissessar Kamla

Never mine all those death threats, Kamala is going to be the next Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago and those PNM real worried because they have nothing on her.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2010 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Persad-Bissessar Kamla

Name: Truetrini

Comments: I think that she is the type of leader we need at this time. Manning and his cronies cannot be trusted. We cannot allow them to waste our monies any more.

Post Date: 24th May, 2010 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar

Name: Suzieque

Comments: In my opinion I believe this is a good thing for our country, she is well educated and has enough brains (than any man that has run the country so far) to do a triffic job. Hopefull she will be able to clean up the crime that seems to have taken over our beautiful country. And maybe put a stop to letting criminals into the country and banishing those already there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th May, 2010 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 8

Kamla Persad-Bissessar is going to be the new Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago! Right now the People's Partnership is taking over with yellow all over Trinidad and Tobago!

25th May, 2010 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 8

Kamla who has been the leader of the opposition just a few months ago is going to become the new PM of Trinidad and Tobago. I bet Manning wasn't expecting that one at all.

> TOPIC: Kamla Persad-Bissessar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,