Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 2 of 17

NOT AT ALL! I mean yes.. ok... a woman... - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 30th Nov, 2006 - 2:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (17) »
Politician - Kamla Persad-Bissessar, the new Leader of the UNC and first woman Opposition Leader - what are your thoughts?
4th Nov, 2006 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 2

Really, other than seeing her on television I'm not sure what special she has done for our country. No, wait I believe being the first women AG and now opposition leader are significants, but is that enough to make her the next PM too?

Sponsored Links:
10th Nov, 2006 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Persad-Bissessar Kamla

Let me throw in an odd wrench here... she is far better to look at than Manning, Panday or Dookeran - that is a plus for her. However, her recent focus on Manning's car having the coat of arms on it was a bit idle when there are so many HUGE issues to consider.

10th Nov, 2006 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

her recent focus on Manning's car having the coat of arms on it was a bit idle when there are so many HUGE issues to consider.

As I said, she is Panday in female version. wink.gif

10th Nov, 2006 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Persad-Bissessar Kamla

LDS_forever, you will not let up on that will you? I think they are focusing on these little things because they're looking for errors in Manning. However, unlike Panday it seems that Manning covers himself well, or in other words makes sure there are no tracks (well he wants to be a Preacher right?). Pamela is in a new position, but hopefully she will have a different focus.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2006 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar
A Friend

Persad-Bissessar Kamla

Hey Guys, I don't know much about Mrs Kamla Persad-Bissessar but from what I have read in the news, she is aslways focused on smaller things, for some reason when I hear her speak I hear Mr Panday's words as well... But in a much more conservative way... I think for PM she would be easy to manipulate...

10th Nov, 2006 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar

Manning covers himself well, or in other words makes sure there are no tracks (well he wants to be a Preacher right?)

And what that's supposed to mean? spock.gif

The PNM will walk over the woman. She is just mouth. So far, she has not impressed me at all (specially by the way she talks). I hope to be wrong.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Nov, 2006 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 2

The latest with this woman is how she complaint to the Vice President of India
(he was in Trinidad in an "official" visit) how Indians in general and Indians like Panday are being persecuted in the country. What was she expecting with such move? We are not even talking about Indians from India being persecuted! We are talking about Trinidadians of Indian heritage. I tell you, the woman does not impress me at all. rolleyes.gif

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 16th Nov, 2006 - 4:21pm

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2006 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar
A Friend

Kamla Persad-Bissessar Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

NOT AT ALL! I mean yes.. ok... a woman... well good for all us girls, but SERIOUSLY how could you choose her over a man of such high moral standing and elevated intellect like DOOKERAN! I mean REALLY! He is the most deserving and overly qualified person for the job man! I don`t blame him for leaving and going and forming COP!

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of excessive smilies or Teeny Bopper scribbles.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (17) »

> TOPIC: Kamla Persad-Bissessar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,