Robots Replacing Human Jobs - Page 2 of 3

Its a normal reaction to dislike anything - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 12th Mar, 2019 - 4:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  Robots Replacing Human Jobs Robot vs Humans at the Workplace
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Robots Replacing Human Jobs
A Friend

Robots Replacing Human Jobs - Page 2

I think as we get more modernized and the ability for machines to take place of hard labor that we will see a serious shift in how we as a people move on. We are already seeing a time where there seems that we are pushing the limits of welfare with over 40% of people able to work are not working. I would hope that as more machines take over the labor that humans no longer want we will improve as a society and things will get better.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jobs Human Replacing Robots

I read an article not too long ago that there may come a day when there will be a general pay scale for people since machines will be doing the work. It reminds of an old song called In the Year 2525 by Zagar and Evans. This is scary stuff to me. I think machines and artificial intelligence could begin the end of humanity.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Robots Replacing Human Jobs UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

U.S. Rich Get Richer and the Poor Get Replaced by Robots:

About 38 percent of U.S. Jobs could be at high risk of automation by the early 2030s Ref. Source 7e.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Jobs Human Replacing Robots

I'm sorry, this isn't how it's supposed to work. Here we have hard working men and women losing their jobs to robots while the rich get richer? I didn't spend 22 years of my doing hard stuff, in dangerous places, with like minded people just to see Average Joe and Jane American get the shaft.

We have to find a better way. Yes, I understand we're in a transitional period in human history, but that doesn't mean 40% of the population or more end up losers, indebted to the rich and powerful with no hope of getting out. That's a caste system and that ain't how it works here.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jobs Human Replacing Robots

I think we will see robots replacing teachers. How many jobs will be lost due to just this fact. We have kids blaming teachers of their failures and parents blaming the teachers. Robots will replace teachers so a lot of these failures the kids are doing to their selves will cease and no more public schools.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah, robots or the internet… or a mixture of the two. We're already seeing a trend in that direction in colleges and even in public schools. My two older kids did a little on the internet when they were in grade school and it went up more as they hit middle school and high school. Now, my youngest one is on the internet all the time, much more than her brother and sister. Yeah, I see an amalgamation of robots and the internet being the teachers of the future.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2019 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Robots Replacing Human Jobs - Page 2

Faster robots demoralize co-workers. New research finds that when robots are beating humans in contests for cash prizes, people consider themselves less competent and expend slightly less effort -- and they tend to dislike the robots. Source 9o.

12th Mar, 2019 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Robots Replacing Human Jobs Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 2

Its a normal reaction to dislike anything that puts your ability to hold a job in jeopardy. If workers were given the assurance that no matter how good the robot becomes they still sill be a valuable asset then it would not be an issue.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Robots Replacing Human Jobs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,