Trake Introduction

Trake Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Oct, 2013 - 7:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2013 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 7
Flag Posts: 327
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Trake Introduction

I am an avid gamer, and I especially love Role-playing Game games. I have never had the opportunity to play a table top or dice roll Role-playing Game , and I was really excited to see that I could do this through forum posts. I will be an active player and poster and I am excited to get started!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Sep, 2013 - 12:50am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2013 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Trake

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we be havin' many an exciting Play By Post Role-playing Game here:

[+] World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Future Earth Play By Post Sci-Fi Role-playing Game
[+] Be A Super Hero Role-playing Game / Comic Reviews
[+] Matrix Trilogy - Plugged Role-playing Game
[+] Text MMORPG
[+] Cozyville Real Estate Role-playing Game
[+] Love & Life Bytes Drama Role-playing Game
[+] Gwynedd Medieval Village Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Trinidadian Role-playing Game
D&D Start Guide / Pathfinder

Too many fer thee? Try this to help: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? So which one yer be playin'?

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2013 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 80
Flag Posts: 887
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.8%
[+] Gain: 3,146.94 FP
Charm: 9

Trake Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Trake, Welcome to the community. We have a variety to choose from in the Role-playing Games area. I hope you will like it here. Horde will tell you how to get started!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2013 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 7
Flag Posts: 327
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Introduction Trake

I want to play some Dungeons & Dragons. In fact, I just submitted a character for a game your in, Canabusis. KNtoran's game.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Sep, 2013 - 12:50am
Signature:
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2013 - 7:27am / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Introduction Trake

If you like Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder with Icon is very similar in game play it's based on a D20 system as well. Very fun and exciting, I highly recommend it. I can't wait to see you in game.

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2013 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Trake Introduction

Your last post, KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Game, was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

10. Do not duplicate the same message in other parts of the Community, this is considered spamming.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2013 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Trake Introduction

Trake, I would just like to tell you that I am going to attempt to start another Pathfinder based Role-playing Game, and I am inviting you to share your opinion in my review page. You can find it under Board, Card, & RPG Reviews Thread, then look for Canabusis's Rise of the RuneLords Pathfinder. Please check it out and leave a comment on your interest or insight. Thank you.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 20th Sep, 2013 - 1:59am

Signature:
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2013 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Trake Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Trake,

I have noticed that you excel in your participation in the member wars threads. I would just like to suggest to you that maybe you should think about GMing a game of your own? I think you would make an excellent GM. You should first read the thread How to be a Game Master / Dungeon Master and see if it is something you are interested in. I would also like to suggest to you, if you can afford to do so that you become a premium member by way of donating. I could then PM you any details that would be out of context in your introduction thread or in game threads. Thank you for your consideration.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 22nd Oct, 2013 - 7:06pm

Signature:

> TOPIC: Trake Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,